What's new

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything is looking great Bobble. Super sexy line up! Glad to see you back doing things proper. :respect:

dubb is some of my favorite smoke and one of my all time favorites.

I've said many times - it's Dubb for the head stash and GG#4 for the custies. Once you smoke Glue and Dubb you can see the similarities in nugget structure, flavor profile, high, etc.

Can't wait to hear your smoke reports on the OGKB, Glue vs Dubb and the TK...great line up.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Absolutely Stunning Plants Bro :good:
Great to see you up and running again mate :gday:
:plant grow:

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Gg4 is clearly a chocolate d / sister pheno ...sour du has way better smell flavor taste and high.

Looking forward to sampling

Where's mister_d to tell you you need to pump them with shit?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That motorbreath and triangle look friggin' sweet!!! That triangle looks like it would give a full face melt on a big fat ripper of a hit!!! What's the bsc? Some kind of cookie x ?

Mister_D

Veteran
A little birdy told me that BSC was getting pretty loud in there :biggrin: Care to share your thoughts on her my brother?

earth dawg

:)

:)

Happy New Year Mr Bobble.:biggrin:

Good to see you back at it.

Looks like some real nice flavours to start 2015.

Looking forward to the harvest pic's.

Regards :tiphat:

bobblehead

Veteran
Lookin' healthy round here.

Thanks for stopping in FF!

Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!

Thanks, same to you.

I'm in the 3rd week of flower growing GHS Hawaiian Snow in a 20 smart pot. I top this thing sooo many times it's just like a natural scrog. I will be giving her a cat drench in an week or so. This will change the electrical balance of the soil to promote seed production, even though I will keep them seed free. This in turn really turns up the trichomes production. After 2 drenches then it's back to growth energy for the rest of the grow. The 3 M's Microbes-Minerals-Magic= A+++ Cannabis. They do much better if they are close to land races, to many hybrids want all the salt because they were bred to be heavy feeders. But you can still run them, you just have to add a little bit of Epsom salts.
I also have a refractor meter and the books on different organic ways of growing but I'm using the International Ag Lab's recommended formulas. I don't use my ppm meter,Ph meter, no Ph up or down. I did use my ppm meter to measure my tap water and I have great h20 range is 24-36 ppm, rain water is 6-9 ppm. All of the calcium carbonate will hold Ph steady. I use rain water when ever possible, if I'm out then I fill up some 5 gal buckets with air stones bubbling for at least 24 hrs.
I really love the way you are going about the no till method, keeps micro life web intact.

Thanks. Glad you like the thread.

Sour dub looks Bomb.

Thanks. Just don't leave the airport till you get here if you're headed this way... not that you need a reminder. Lol

Everything is looking great Bobble. Super sexy line up! Glad to see you back doing things proper.

dubb is some of my favorite smoke and one of my all time favorites.

I've said many times - it's Dubb for the head stash and GG#4 for the custies. Once you smoke Glue and Dubb you can see the similarities in nugget structure, flavor profile, high, etc.

Can't wait to hear your smoke reports on the OGKB, Glue vs Dubb and the TK...great line up.

dank.Frank

dank.Frank

Thanks Frank. I'm real happy overall, the plants would be perfect if it wasn't for the thrips! It's always something.

:good: Absolutely Stunning Plants Bro :good:
Great to see you up and running again mate :gday:
Thanks!

Got dang looking murv

Thanks!

That motorbreath and triangle look friggin' sweet!!! That triangle looks like it would give a full face melt on a big fat ripper of a hit!!! What's the bsc? Some kind of cookie x ?

BSC = berry sour cream

A little birdy told me that BSC was getting pretty loud in there :biggrin: Care to share your thoughts on her my brother?

It has a real strong berry smell, and buds up and down the stem. The picture doesn't really do it justice imo. The buds have good frost, not sour dub frost, but they're covered in trichs. I'm excited to see how it smokes. I still have a backup in veg.

Happy New Year Mr Bobble.:biggrin:

Good to see you back at it.

Looks like some real nice flavours to start 2015.

Looking forward to the harvest pic's.

Regards

Thanks.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dam Thrips :(

Are you going to spray/drench to counter or use natural predator(s)?

The frost on your plants is really nice man, Motorbreathe looks insane.

Triangle looks best

Glues looks as proper as can be.

Have an opinion on Organics Alive and their 30,000 species claim in their tea?

The Brewer is state of the art.

:wave:

Mister_D

Veteran
It has a real strong berry smell, and buds up and down the stem. The picture doesn't really do it justice imo. The buds have good frost, not sour dub frost, but they're covered in trichs. I'm excited to see how it smokes. I still have a backup in veg.

Just wait until you get your first taste and you'll understand why she was selected :biggrin:.

bobblehead

Veteran
Dam Thrips :(

Are you going to spray/drench to counter or use natural predator(s)?

The frost on your plants is really nice man, Motorbreathe looks insane.

Triangle looks best

Glues looks as proper as can be.

Have an opinion on Organics Alive and their 30,000 species claim in their tea?

The Brewer is state of the art.

:wave:

Normally spinosad knocks thrips out in 2 applications. These ones seem to be resistant, b/c all the spinosad did was knock them down. I didn't want to keep spraying it on my flowers up until harvest so now they're going unchecked. I read last night that pylon and spinosad can be rotated for resistant thrips. I'm going to cover the beds in landscape fabric when I plant the next crop. Hopefully they won't be a problem with the next grow, b/c one is already looking a lot better.

I don't know about the tea.. and I don't know how much more advanced a brewer can be... mine is a plastic barrel with pvc and an air pump. Super elite technology. Maybe theirs has temperature controls too. Lol

bobblehead

Veteran
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20141229_122007.jpg
    20141229_122007.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 13

milkyjoe

Veteran
Check out Mycotrol as a possible addition to your war on thrips. It is very effective on aphids and may help pick up the thrips that spinosad misses.

Big respect for your garden. Amazing strains.

DONAJTHEIII

Thrips ehhh ? What about a p bomb ? Not an option for you im guessing ?

I make sure the bombs above my plants so they dont burn from it fyi

Sure you knew this though

AJAE

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well the airstone on the brewer is something revolutionary, it doesn't get dirty like others, its real easy to clean. the way it brews is different too.

I think the technology/methods are worth investigating to potentially incorporate and improve current methods or brewers.

Are you interested in new organic products?

Elite brewer my ass lol easy to clean? Its better than my nonexistent one for sure

thx for the post in mi thread

Damn did I ever drop the ball on this thread, bobble. I stumbled on this thread reading about high brix growing and wanting to see it used in relation to cannabis. Hit post #9 and realized I stumbled onto this about 2 years ago.

Now that is an epic fail.

Definitely going to read through this whole thread. Funny how life brings you back to certain ideologies.

Stay safe, buddy.

bobblehead

Veteran
Sweet bamboo garden

I find that in my age I am better at taking my time and not poking my eye out.

Check out Mycotrol as a possible addition to your war on thrips. It is very effective on aphids and may help pick up the thrips that spinosad misses.

Big respect for your garden. Amazing strains.

Thanks for the tip and for checking out my thread!

Thrips ehhh ? What about a p bomb ? Not an option for you im guessing ?

I make sure the bombs above my plants so they dont burn from it fyi

Sure you knew this though

AJAE

I bought 2 Pylon bombs. The first one wiped out all the thrips. I'm going to follow up with the other to make sure they're gone. I'm really happy with the results from Pylon, and it can be used on edible crops so I don't feel terrible about using it.

Damn did I ever drop the ball on this thread, bobble. I stumbled on this thread reading about high brix growing and wanting to see it used in relation to cannabis. Hit post #9 and realized I stumbled onto this about 2 years ago.

Now that is an epic fail.

Definitely going to read through this whole thread. Funny how life brings you back to certain ideologies.

Stay safe, buddy.

You just weren't ready at the time. Welcome aboard.

I only reloaded 1 bed with death star, dj short blueberry, nightmare diesel, and GG4. I don't even want to mention my yield on the last grow. Yikes. lol I'm not gonna do that again. This grow is shaping up to be my best bed grow yet. I might actually need that second layer of trellis this time around. I just relamped with Horti Eyes. IDK how I feel about the difference between MH and HPS. Obviously MH did the job as far growing nice plants on the last grow. The only thing I added to my bed was fresh worms and worm castings that ichabod gave me.

@2 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

I'm kind of having a rough week... My exhaust pipe fell off, so i crawled under my truck to tie it up and my phone fell out of my pocket... and I didn't notice and ran it over. Money gone. Good thing I'm growing again. lol