What's new

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pinching-fingers1.jpg

It takes time to do things the right way.

bobblehead

Veteran
It stayed pretty low due to me pulling branches down to fill in the first trellis. I guess i probably could have squeezed all these plants in 1 bed, but I wanted to see how they each performed individually.
picture.php

picture.php

OGKB
picture.php

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Nice, I'm getting into a new place soon and decided I'm gonna start playing in the dirt again, partially due to your thread. Hoping that sometime this summer we can have some kind of fiendly competition, since the strawdd comp never happened.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dam thrips! seems like you aren't getting a break yet :)

screen looks like its going to provide!

nice update bob

WonderWaller111

Looking good bro... glad to see ya doing well and its nice to see some familiar faces.. i digging the setup, the fat ass nugs i seen were one of the most impressive things i ever laid my eyes on... props..

just wanted to stop in and wish u happy holidays .been lurking a few grows so ur pics are inspiration while i smoke the overpriced seedless reggie that they give a designer name to and try to pass as dro in my area smh.. ill be smokin my own handiwork here in about a month can't wait

anyways wishing u the best and happy holidays stay safe homey:tiphat:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!

420kwats

High Brix

High Brix

I'm in the 3rd week of flower growing GHS Hawaiian Snow in a 20 smart pot. I top this thing sooo many times it's just like a natural scrog. I will be giving her a cat drench in an week or so. This will change the electrical balance of the soil to promote seed production, even though I will keep them seed free. This in turn really turns up the trichomes production. After 2 drenches then it's back to growth energy for the rest of the grow. The 3 M's Microbes-Minerals-Magic= A+++ Cannabis. They do much better if they are close to land races, to many hybrids want all the salt because they were bred to be heavy feeders. But you can still run them, you just have to add a little bit of Epsom salts.
I also have a refractor meter and the books on different organic ways of growing but I'm using the International Ag Lab's recommended formulas. I don't use my ppm meter,Ph meter, no Ph up or down. I did use my ppm meter to measure my tap water and I have great h20 range is 24-36 ppm, rain water is 6-9 ppm. All of the calcium carbonate will hold Ph steady. I use rain water when ever possible, if I'm out then I fill up some 5 gal buckets with air stones bubbling for at least 24 hrs.
I really love the way you are going about the no till method, keeps micro life web intact. :respect::plant grow:

Latest posts

Latest posts