What's new

Panama

Tranquilidade

PANAMA SMOKE REPORT

I'm going to start by saying that the high is not what I expected. Man, this weed is WICKED.

Taste is top notch all the way through. Sharp spicy/lemony/mango notes. But What make it special is that the ceiling of the effects is crazy high. Smoke 2-3 puffs and get a nice mellow buzz with comfortable euphoria and some visual effects. Smoke a bit more and f....nk trip 😂. High will get crazy dense and psychedelic. It gives me the impression of walking in slow motion, that during a good hour ! Total dreamy dissociation with saccadic vision. Those buds have the unique capacity to give a really dense high with the red eyes and short time memory lost while giving a big boost of energy and a no ceiling high (or close to it).

Its no doubt the most psychedelic bud I have grown. Got me high like the first time I smoked weed, what I thought impossible.

My #1 pick
How long it was cured?

Perdido

Its no doubt the most psychedelic bud I have grown. Got me high like the first time I smoked weed, what I thought impossible.

My #1 pick
Hi and thanks for that cool smoke report.
I harvested my Panama fem 3 weeks ago, but i tried anyway, never as much as you it seems.
In lower dose it was just the perfect high, including a wonderful mellow body high.
Good mood, funny, friendly and social - just the perfect high.
Will tell in a few weeks after curing whats my #1 or how she compares to Thai and Malawi from ACE.

FeelHaze

Hi and thanks for that cool smoke report.
I harvested my Panama fem 3 weeks ago, but i tried anyway, never as much as you it seems.
In lower dose it was just the perfect high, including a wonderful mellow body high.
Good mood, funny, friendly and social - just the perfect high.
Will tell in a few weeks after curing whats my #1 or how she compares to Thai and Malawi from ACE.

You should try overindulge a bit once its better cured. Maybe a 0.5g joint or 2-3 bong hits. If your pheno have a high ceiling like mine, the effects will build up and become way more psychedelic.

Its also possible that I won the pheno lottery with mine ...

As for now with a short cure, it beats the Malawi and the Killer A5 Haze I grew next to it in term of trippy effects ( both offering strong competition ).

✌️

Slebban

Panama Reg specimen showing some funky four-way nodes. Flip to 11/13 within a week.
Panama #1.jpeg

All the best
S