What's new

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
It doesn't take much to do it right, just don't use bottled nutes ....but I don't think you can wrap your head around that mr d

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Shake the haters off and do what you do bobblehead. Lookin good!

I am not a hater. I give bobble some of my bud, after the mites have had their fill, and the worms get what they want I give it to bobble.

Bobblehead is the best grower I know after I get past everyone else that I know.

bobblehead

Veteran
Let's take a poll... hit like if you think my soil is working. :D

Chemmy Jones
picture.php

picture.php

The other bed with everything else...
picture.php

OGKB is probably the slowest plant I've ever grown! This is the last time it'll be in this room!
picture.php

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only on the first screen? Stinks like failure.

Delicious delicious failure :p

bobblehead

Veteran
Only on the first screen? Stinks like failure.

Delicious delicious failure :p

Lol... thanks. Yeah I'm pretty sure the second screen is going to have to come down a hair. I'm only at 2 weeks, so there's still some time for the plants to fill in.

Rooibard

Subbed!
Just finished reading thru the whole thread and man was I down on page 47! Nice comeback after terrible event and stronger than ever! Also thinking about fire safety much more than be4..
Question on triacont... Im planning on doing 1st alfalfa brew and becuz Im in a country where lot of agricultural amendements are not as advanced or available, which of the two available would be better suited in a mix; epsoms or cal-mag? If neither is optimal I guess Im on my way to local university with special shopping list...

Thx for all the input in thread, very informative indeed! Im also running all foliars on my chillies and cant wait them to start budding:)

Peace

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx for all the input in thread, very informative indeed! Im also running all foliars on my chillies and cant wait them to start budding:)

Peace

There is a thread in General Gardening for chilies, get in there! Always good to have another pepperhead on board :p

Rooibard

As I said also for chillies:) simply implimenting all the organic practices and training what I do with my MJ plants;)

bobblehead

Veteran
5 weeks- I knew this grow wouldn't set any records, but I'm more than happy with the health of my plants.

Berry Sour Cream- the plant smells really nice and is stacking big time!
picture.php

Motorbreath- chem/sfv
picture.php

Chemmy Jones
picture.php

Here's the glue. Been getting hit hard by the thrips. I'm excited to chop this room and eliminate those little fuckers. I have a couple in veg for the next grow. Smell is amazing.
picture.php