What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

99problems

And thanks to you VerdantGreen for making the seeds available!

And anjey and too-dope amazing looking plants!!

I'm running bdb2 for another round and I'm 6 days into 12/12, it's throwing out leaves bigger then my hands with long petioles and it smells quite alot already and so does the small clones I have taken.
Also popped 2 more seeds and they are a week or so today and looking good!

Last edited:

99problems

My 2 new BDBs are under 28w of led right now, almost 2 weeks old and looking nice.

This is bdb3 , bdb4 looks pretty similar also but more "normal".

This one is slightly twisting the leaves and showing some variegation, my c4dd had some variegation also but I haven't seen it on any other bdb If I can remember correctly.
picture.php

too-dope

#10 harvested at 65 days. This one went deep purple and has perhaps the thickest resin coat from first group to finish flowering. Medium yield, stunning color, intense blueberry syrup/lavender/floral nose. This plant is amazing.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, just a heads up to let you know that i have sent what is likely to be the last batch of the BDB F2s to seedbay. I have plans to takethe line further later this year but until then, if you want some, try and snag some of these.
VG

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#7 harvested at 61 days. This plant makes me think of vintage blueberry circa late 90s early 00s. Back then we didn't have access to a lot of the mythical cuts from the west coast, or at least no one I knew did. If you were getting the best flowers, blueberry was always among them. When you did, it smelled like this. The nose is artificial blueberry syrup all the way, no floral notes like the #10. Low yielding, but extremely frosty. All the females have been intensely resinous and aromatic so far.
View Image
View Image
View Image
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81139&pictureid=2005031View Image

Winner. Winner. Chicken Dinner. :peacock:

:respect:

dank.Frank

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Excellent work fellas! :tiphat:

Easily the best smelling of the ten BDB girls I have grown. Syrupy/candied blueberry upfront with subtle doughy/muffin as a finish. Cannot wait to see if it carries over to the cured flowers. Will try to reveg and run outdoors this year.

picture.php

rolandomota

Veteran
Hi all, just a heads up to let you know that i have sent what is likely to be the last batch of the BDB F2s to seedbay. I have plans to takethe line further later this year but until then, if you want some, try and snag some of these.
VG

Yes I will try again and send a registered letter don't lose your money folks pay that bit extra don't make my mistakes I keep saying this because I care about you all and don't care that I look like a fool

99problems

picture.php

Same bud but now at 48 days, fading nicely!

Checked the trichomes and it's mostly cloudy with a few clear and amber , getting the chop next week.

nickman

Veteran
Wow, this seems like a really nice line...!!!...

I love all the colors...!!!...

I’ve grown a couple crosses with digiberry in the genetics... SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry and OGx x GROM/Digiberry

I’d love to try this line...

99problems

Great looking buds there Lester Beans !

picture.php

Bdb2 at 52 days, getting the chop tomorrow!

At one point I'll take it a week longer just to see what it will look like , but at 52 days it has more amber and cloudy then bdb1 at 84 days.

99problems

Both seeds that I popped now turned out to be males and they are in the flowering room now , going to pollinate both bdb1 and bdb2 to make some f3!

Both males are looking nice and male 1 makes me regret describing the other plants as burnt rubber smell because this one really only smells like burnt rubber, quite nasty to be honest haha.

Male 2 on the other hand has a bit of a mix in the smell department, a bit fruity, a bit musky, a bit rubbery and weedy!
I feel like this one will produce some nice offspring, the plant looks almost glittery if you look at it from an angle!

Anjey

Looks amazing all, I like that Shmavis and 99 your latest posts...

I have something interesting on my blueberries, they are in a bed, they are cute and growing and smelling great, but male sex parts? But I watch them and then pistils seem to come out of them. A little light mistakes first week or two. Mostly they have been happy I think. I don't mind too much, I find it interesting, maybe there can be a ganja plant that makes only one seed or two or three per bud. That would be great for me. I think this blueberry is smart and capable.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great stuff everyone ! i had to bring Lester's review and smoke report of the BDB over from his blueberry trials thread.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362908

Howdy Folks!

2019 sucked. Health problems and every other damn thing that could go wrong did. 2020 is going to be much different. I apologise for starting this thread and letting it fizzle. Let's get back on track..

The latest news in the hunt for Blueberry has produced an amazing strain. It is actually ticking so many boxes I am going to get more seeds and spend a good amount of time and space searching these genetics.

Bluedigiberry!

I wound up with 5 females and they were all quite different. The amazing thing to me was they are all keepers! These plants were flowered in ProMix under a 600 and an LED in a 4x4 tent. Night time temps were between 55-58, daytime 65-70. Humidity was all over the place. And mid flowering I spent two weeks in the hospital so they got plain water for two weeks.

This grow was terrible conditions humidity wise and cold nighttime temps. The end result was plants that did extremely well. Yield certainly suffered. I have these plants cloned and they are currently revegging to be mother plants. All worth another run under better conditions. Let's just say BlueDigi is a resilient plant that will produce stash quality bud under less than optimal conditions.

So did it taste like Blueberry? Uh, yes, it sure as hell does!

As these plants flowered they filled the room with blueberry aromas that ranged from fresh blueberry to candy blueberry syrup. Bright fresh acidic blueberry smells on my person after sniffing and working around the plants.

One plant the lowest yielder, has more of a blueberry Ludens cough drop kind of flavor that has an extremely hashy exhale and mouth coating blueberry Ludens aftertaste. This plant is my least favorite as the effect is the most indica, cloudy, zero motivation nighttime type stone. That mixed with the medicinal taste isn't my favorite. I want to see what it does under proper conditions before forming a solid opinion.

The spear pheno reminds me of Dutch passions old Skywalker plant only in structure. The Spears have the hairs of the DJ blueberry and the plants reek of candy sugary sweet artificial blueberry. The taste is the same, right down to the finger burning roach. The smell after it is burned is room filling blueberry baked good. Muffins is a good description. Effect is potent and happy, mostly in the head but just the right about of body. Kick ass pot!

Next pheno is the blueberry fresh fruit smelling and tasting. Grew more like blueberry with big golf ball crystal covered sticky buds is a more bush type plant. Reeks of fresh blueberries, taste like fresh acidic blueberries intensely. Flavor lingers for a long time and I smoke too much because it tastes so good. This is holy Grail pot for me. This is what I have been looking for.

The effect is the blueberry effect I have been looking for. With the bluedigiberry though it is far more potent than any of the old blueberry lines I held. The added potency seems to make the shining qualities of BB that more intense. I couldn't be happier!

I am so excited to dial these phenos in to see the real potential. So far I'm so happy with the results of a fairly lousy grow, I think the future is very blue and bright!

I really have no interest in looking into more blueberry genetics. I supposedly have some DJ testers on the way and that is exciting, I can't wait to grow those, but I have found more than I was looking for with the Digi.

@VerdentGreen please set me aside some packs of Digi my friend I'll be in touch!

I would just like to thank DankFrank, VG and all involved for making this strain, I can't understand how it isn't world famous. Big props guys!

Pics coming....

Just got up and put coffee on, opened the Digi jar and the dog had to go out. When I came back in the house REEKED of blueberries from the jar being open on the table. I could barely smell the coffee.

I am more and more impressed with this strain everyday.

Thanks for the info VerdantGreen! Y'all hit a home run on this one. PM sent..

too-dope

#7 after approximately 2 months in the jar.
Magnum opus of blueberry in my growing experience. Astounding candied blueberry syrup nose and taste. Loud as hell and the exhale is just...epic. It makes you want more just on the taste and smell alone. The effect is euphoric and welcoming, perfect balance of stimulation and relaxation without any muddy disorientation. Literal sky-walking my dudes. Far more potent than any pure blueberry I can remember, intense and long lasting. It is like riding through the depths of space on a comfy recliner. Pure joy. This particuar pheno is beyond any blueberry of yesteryear that I've personally smoked. Unbelievable. Mind you...this is only one of two phenos I've tried and I think I have 5 more waiting in line. I have F3s of this particular pheno I can't wait to run. VG...Thank you bro. I feel blessed. This line is a masterwork.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are really nice looking buds too-dope. Great write up..i love the sweeter, candy end of the blueberry terps too. Nice description of the high too, which is important in BB.

Latest posts

Latest posts