BlueDigiBerry F2

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking Lovely 99 !
Did you see any pollen from the unwanted nanners on the plant? sometimes they can be sterile and produce no pollen...
glad you are getting some nice blueberry terpenes anyway
VG

99problems

Unfortunately it actually had an impressive amount of pollen in the sack, I sprayed the area with some water so the pollen wouldn't fly around but when I grabbed the nanner it gave out a cloud of pollen.

I plucked 2 more from it a few days ago that were still very small, apart from that I absolutely love this one, it's a feast for the eyes and it smells great and nugs are rock solid to the touch.

I think it will be finished by the end of the week, trichomes are clouding up nicely and plant is fading in to a mix of green/purple/yellow.

Bdb1 now at 9 weeks is still going strong with no nanners found so far, starting to pack on a bit more weight and it's the stickiest plant I've ever grown, I touched a fan leaf and I ripped it apart due to the leaf getting stuck on my finger.
smell is insane on this one, smells like someone did a burnout on a pile of blueberries .

The last plant I have in the tent is a mamba X blue cheese(accidental pollination due to the blue cheese getting some nanners, the blue cheese is unknown cheese mixed with dp blueberry and it looks pretty similar to your BB mom with the buds foxtailing, this one I pollinated with the bdb male and it has also gotten accidentally pollinated by the bdb2 , will have to grow some of those out at some point to see what pops up.
The blue cheese looked almost exactly like bdb1 both in veg and start of flowering so I guess it's the DP blueberry genes peeking out.

Anjey

Hey all, hey 99 looking nice. You reminded me to say: I had no nanners at all somehow. Really intense stress on these plants, thrips, aphids, powdery mildew, power outages and wonk light day and night periods. Left in an empty house under a low light at night temps in the 30s. No nanners at all.

I like the one plant I posted earlier the most. She was both the fastest and best yielder, intense tastes and smells sour rubber fruity blueberry incency I would say. Nice and strong, not narcotic, more up than down but with a strong head high euphoria/mild rushy feel too. Really nice. I am excited to run them again in better conditions and oudoors. I got plenty of seeds from the aforementioned #2 to work with as well as clones.

Having been looking forward to trying these genetics for maybe 3 years now they do not disappoint and we find them very satisfying to a blueberry craving, more blueberry feel that I like than I have tried before, thank you all again.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see more reports surface that provide proof to what was said years ago when VG started this thread. :respect:

Great work, everyone!

dank.Frank

99problems

picture.php

Bdb2 getting some more colours!

Bdb1 is fading in to some nice fall colours too.

I have a bdb1 clone in the tent also that's 3 weeks behind the bdb1 and they are behaving quite differently, no 9 fingered leaves and alot more stretch in flowering on the clone.
The clone is also alot less leafy then the one from seed, looking nicer from clone, but it was so stretchy that it's growing next to the light so I've hung 3 SILs to give them light.
I'll run both of them another time and will pop some more seeds, loving great job on them!

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good stuff guys, 99, it's interesting what you say about the clone looking different - my BB mum in this cross reacts strongly to its environment and can look very different on different runs. Sometimes it is VERY stretchy, sometimes lots of foxtails, you never quite know how it will respond !

99problems

Cut bdb2 at 55 days , really looking forward to smoking it!

Bdb1 and it's clone is still going at 10 and 7 weeks.

Might have been the change of temperature that caused the clone to act differently.
Bdb1 started flowering when it was much warmer, it was probably 6-7 degrees colder when the clone was put under 12/12.

99problems

Btw, so far I've had 100% success germinating and cloning , took 3 clones from bdb1 and all rooted, took one from bdb2 and then another one almost 3 weeks in flowering and also a clone from the male and all rooted quickly.

Clones where put straight in to peat pellets and the clone taken in flower was put straight in to Coco coir, no clonex or anything used and then put in my 1 euro minidome.

The bdb2 is drying right now, seriously stinking up my whole apartment making a mockery of my small carbon filter.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"The bdb2 is drying right now, seriously stinking up my whole apartment making a mockery of my small carbon filter." Awesome

Anjey

Hi all, so regarding two phenos:

#2 is more this rubbery, plastic blueberry incense phenomena. #11 I think we recognize now the blueberry muffin - like a caramelized wheat mixed with a softer blueberry taste.

The effect is strong, medium lasting, full, we like it a lot it is a pleasure to smoke. I think an interesting aspect I wanted to mention regarding the plant structure is that many of mine has very wide open stems, the main stem when topped being completely open to the base of the plants. Pretty cool.

99problems

Anjey your number 2 sounds like my number 2, rubber kinda "fake" blueberry, cut mine after 55 days.

I also have the hollow stems btw on bdb1 and the bdb male I had, bdb2 has solid stems though.

I took a few small nugs to sample from bdb2 a few days ago and put it in front of the fan to quick dry it a bit, it smokes really nice, super smooth and and very tasty, taste similar to how it smells with some blueberry burnt rubber taste , gives a surprisingly clear headed high without any body load.

99problems

Now bdb2 is dry and jarred up, yielded better than expected!
It didn't grow any big nugs but instead small ones all over , I ended up with half a gram shy of 50 grams and alot of trim that was completely covered in trichomes .
Best thing though is the taste, even without a cure it tastes delicious and fruity, the artificial blueberry part of the smell is starting to take over and I'm curious how it will be after some curing.

Anjey

Sounds great 99, you know I agree this is some excellent herb. I am running a couple again, but I will put 4-6 into a whole bed soon of my BB2 from the previous page.

We find the high strong, stimulating, social, a little heart escalating but not anxious. The taste is amazing the smoke smooth and resinous. Plan to keep this around for the rest of my days if possible, saving seeds from within and making crosses. ZamalKaliChina x BDGB, Snow Moon x BDGB, Red Sapphire x BDGB and Erdpurt x BDGB, these strains being the backbone for my outdoor growing and seed saving projects in 44N.

First two pics are my current favorite, last pic has got great form and early resin as well. The nice leaf margins. Soil is clearly not ideal for them but I will work on it. I will add some nice clay deposits for minerals.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice Anjey!!! Love the thinner leaves and the double serrations coming through so clearly. :respect:

dank.Frank

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Looking great - that’s some early frost!

Way to go, Anjey!

The four I popped have now all been sexed. I have two girls and two boys. That means from a pack of 12 seeds I ended up with 10 girls, lol. Will transplant the girls later today or tomorrow. The girl to the right looks similar to the #2 pheno I had, which was my favorite of the bunch. And the male to the right reminds me of #7 pheno.

Girls:

picture.php

Boys:

picture.php

Happy Sunday!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great plants guys, Anjey i love the sativa expression there - and the high sounds a little more sativa too.
shmavis, the male to the right is a fine looking plant !

keep us posted guys !

VG