What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

99problems

Great looking plants Anjey , I had some balls on my first round also, plucked then off and they didn't return!

And too-dope those buds look delicious, and your description of the taste and smell makes me jealous!

My bdb2 have been in the jar for a while now, I was out of weed and been smoking from it since it was dry and it tastes great even with no curing but taste and smell keeps improving!

Remember previous round I had some banners on the bdb2? This round I ran 2 clones of it and got zero nanners so considering all 4 plants threw a few nanners last round I guess it was my fault (or the thrips) and not genetics, makes me very happy!

When it comes to smell and taste, I've seen people getting blueberry muffin smelling plants and similar but what I have is a bit different:

Back in the 90s we had these "toyfruits and berries" or what to call them, and you had these rubber balls that looked and smelled like blueberries ( they banned them because kids ate them of course )
Now imagine if you'd make blueberry muffins but instead of using real blueberries you use those ones, that's basically it!
My girlfriend hates the smell of it because she thinks it smells exactly as I described while I find it amazing!
High is the best part of it though, it's just one of those that make you smile!
too-dope inspired me with the bud pictures and figured I'll show off a few of my dried buds also.

picture.php

Anjey

Lovely nugs friends. We love our Blueberry. She is so dang fragrant in a spicy blueberry sweet but verging into sour earythness candy carmelized lemony citrus style.

These nugs are very dense and heavy it seems. Interesting to see how she grows in the bed vs last time such smaller buds a lot further from the light though. This is the BB2 we have in clone. We'll run one of her outside this year every with her hermies I am thinking. She doesnt have any seeds I found yet. I think she was just a little sensitive and unahppy I joke about Dank Franks pea under pillow line relating to one of the parents. I thought it was cool also how very few nanners occured but mostly straight up pollen sacks that shot out pistils. Also I have PM in my room, she is the only strain that is pretty much entirely resistant, which is awesome.

Are any of you planning on growing her outside this year? I plan on growing 3 females two from my F1s and 1 BB2 clone to a large size and growing out several smaller ones to produce seed and males.

picture.php
picture.php

99problems

Bdb2 39 days 12/12, trying organics for the first time, bdb2 behaves the same but bdb1 both looks and smells completely different,she does not have a rubber smell but more of a sweet candy type of smell!
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Really nice looking plants there...!!!...

Pretty kool about the different smells from using organic...!!!...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
interesting 99, i grow organic and love those sweet candy smells !

looks great !

99problems

Great looking buds there Anjey!

This is an f3 from My bdb2, seed popped out of soil 20th of march and was put in flower 20th of April!
This one had already produced some decent sized balls by the time the other plants revealed their gender and it has started releasing some pollen which I'll use to pollinate the female f3 and I got a clone saved from it.

Growing nicely , a lot of stretch and pretty thick stems and nice smell and funky looking leaves!

picture.php

picture.php

99problems

Yeah I'm loving the double serrations too, I would've loved if this boy was a girl but I'm going to hope for some nice offspring instead!

picture.php

Here is my pregnant bdb2 at 47 days, starting it's fade to purple!

Wanted to give an update on bdb1 also , third time I'm running it and it's expressing itself differently every time, first round green stems second round red stems third round green/red stems, first and second round it threw mostly 9 fingered leaves and this round 3 fingered leaves.

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting 99, looks nice, The BB mum of BDB is very environmentally sensitive and looks quite different each time i grow her. The terpene profile stays the same but the pheno can vary wildly in different conditions.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, they are definitely the last i can send in....... the rest must be saved for the F3 generation, and i'll start popping seeds and looking for phenos in a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts