What's new

BlueDigiBerry F2

too-dope

#10 at 50 days. Brilliant color. Insane berry syrup/lavender/floral nose on this one. She seems about done but I want to make sure the F3 seeds are fully developed before I harvest. I pollinated kind of late.
picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job too-dope. :respect:

If people read this thread, they'll realize this was an international passion project that promised real blueberry smelling cannabis in every pack.

That promise has been kept and proven over and over again by everyone who has decided to follow the road a bit less traveled.

dank.Frank

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely Too-dope! The BB mother of this line went a very similar colour when i grew it in a greenhouse some years back... and your description of the aromas is very familiar too. great job !

too-dope

Great job too-dope.
respect.gif

If people read this thread, they'll realize this was an international passion project that promised real blueberry smelling cannabis in every pack.

That promise has been kept and proven over and over again by everyone who has decided to follow the road a bit less traveled.

dank.Frank

I'm really impressed with the terps on these. I'm hoping the pollen I collected will impart some of that blueberry on a few other plants I've selected.

Lovely Too-dope! The BB mother of this line went a very similar colour when i grew it in a greenhouse some years back... and your description of the aromas is very familiar too. great job !

Thanks for the good work VG!

99problems

Great looking plants in here !

I popped a few more seeds , curious to what will pop up since my 2 females where quite different. One finished in 55 days and I could have taken it a bit earlier, the other one I took at 85 days and could have let it go a few more days.

A stunning male to have some F3s to look through would be nice too!

Last edited:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Great stuff, guys!

Fantastic color, too-dope! :woohoo:

Well the girl I thought to resemble my earlier pheno #2 is not growing like #2 did, which is perfectly fine by me because I am loving the looks of the bush she is turning into!

picture.php
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anjey, looks good, great resin... even on the fan leaves !

Shmavis, nice pic, i just love the look of the leaves on some BDB plants, so beautiful !

too-dope

Sweet plant too dope.
This lady is coming along, she looks riper than she is :)

View Image
Frosty!
Great stuff, guys!

Fantastic color, too-dope!
woohoo.gif

Well the girl I thought to resemble my earlier pheno #2 is not growing like #2 did, which is perfectly fine by me because I am loving the looks of the bush she is turning into!

View Image View Image

Thanks Shmavis! Your lady looks incredibly healthy and vibrant, you're a real pro my friend.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Hmmm. I tried three times last night to multi-quote when I shared that pic but the text box kept coming up empty, but works now... how f'd up was I? :bigeye:

Anjey, looks good, great resin... even on the fan leaves !

Shmavis, nice pic, i just love the look of the leaves on some BDB plants, so beautiful !

I agree, VG. Stunning leaves. That's why I shared the pic of her little sister. They're equally as beautiful.

Yeah, that girl has got it goin' on!

She has me swooning! :)

Sweet plant too dope.
This lady is coming along, she looks riper than she is :)

View Image

Frosty!

Thanks Shmavis! Your lady looks incredibly healthy and vibrant, you're a real pro my friend.

Far far from it friend but thanks just the same for the kind words. :tiphat:

And hell yeah, Anjey, that girl is really rockin' the glitter!

99problems

Accidentally deleted the last pics I took of the bdb1 and it's clone but found a picture of the clone at 8 weeks:
picture.php

I cut it down at 74 days and leaves where dark red/purple, stem on bdb1 was green and on the clone it was red.

You see a dead leaf or 2 on the picture, bdb1 does not let go of any of her leaves even when they are completely shriveled up , you have to cut it away since you can't "fold" then off.

Also started foxtailing a bit towards the end.

Anyway, bdb1 and 2 have been curing for a while and taste and smell have changed quite a bit.

Bdb1 smells and tastes a bit woody and floral blueberry with a hint of rubber, and it kinda stings your nose when smoking it, high is pretty nice with a very social and talkative start to it, raises appetite and then chill mode.

Bdb2 has cured into a gassy, burnt rubber but still sweet with a fruity "warm" berry taste and a lemony edge , hard to explain the taste but I really enjoy it.

The bdb2 is my favourite in the high department, have to smoke less compared to bdb1 and the high is just a nicer high I think, takes you a bit further away, makes you smile and feel comfortable while still being active.

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks lovely and frosty 99 ! - nice fade too.

shmavis the little sis is a looker too !

Anjey

Great health Shmav nice nuggage 99 this is a fun thread because we are all sharing our love for this ganja.

Here are mine, they are extra resinous this time, soft dreams of blueberry clouds. I am going to run 5 of one clone in a 4x4 bed starting soon. We like it a lot. I have 3 clones I am keep until the summer and some ~50 seeds so we'll try to make some large lot of seeds from 30+ females and 5+ males to keep it strong. Not sure how long they take to finish, this is 5 weeks now. I am in a cold fall climate, but these BDGB seem to have excellent resistance to powdery mildew as some came around during a bout between ventilation fixes and the BDGB was unaffected. And again the strong resistance to aphids earlier in season. My point being I am hoping they can function well if not stand alone plants for my climate then excellent for breeding. Regarding white spots on plants I've blasted these with raw milk a couple times.

picture.php
picture.php

diffferent pheno (#11)
picture.php

too-dope

#7 harvested at 61 days. This plant makes me think of vintage blueberry circa late 90s early 00s. Back then we didn't have access to a lot of the mythical cuts from the west coast, or at least no one I knew did. If you were getting the best flowers, blueberry was always among them. When you did, it smelled like this. The nose is artificial blueberry syrup all the way, no floral notes like the #10. Low yielding, but extremely frosty. All the females have been intensely resinous and aromatic so far.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really good resin coverage on that Anjey,

and too-dope that looks amazing.. was there any cold temps or is the colour just coming naturally ?

wow the pics in this thread have been off the hook recently. Thanks to all, and especially D.Frank and Chilli Berkster !!!!

too-dope

Really good resin coverage on that Anjey,

and too-dope that looks amazing.. was there any cold temps or is the colour just coming naturally ?

wow the pics in this thread have been off the hook recently. Thanks to all, and especially D.Frank and Chilli Berkster !!!!
The lowest it gets is about 62F or 16.5C when the lights are off. The color change is definitely encouraged by cooler temps but It seems to be genetic in comparison to other plants I have flowering.

Latest posts

Latest posts