What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Correct, as always! the thing for me here is that someone rang me for Palliative oil ... like, this relatively young woman was dying. and I tried to get some from Embassy contacts. but the fickle dark blue finger of fate had fucked the Embassy medical people ... and the man there I spoke to suggested a last resort was to give the Patient the Dork's address. which I regret seeing wot's going down. unfortunately I have lost contact with the Patient so I don't know if she got her medicine. the only good thing is that she was rich and so near death she didn't need whatever money Dork charged her.

but that's a fucked 'good thing' isn't it?

ironic cheers to you all ...

ive been asked a few times now ,,
i dunno where to send them really ,
whats in the stuff they get i would want to know,
there doesnt seem to be anyone testing it at all ..

if i had said oils , i would like to be able to say what percentages makes up the stuff , otherwise its just "pot luck" isnt it ??

im not so sure id like to take the chance growing a variety that i couldnt enjoy toking in order to make the medicinal oil , and still face the same stiff penalties if caught .. as it is the price of recreational pot is outrageous and the quality is so poor , how can we expect to see good medicine in such a climate ??

S

Sat X RB

Ha Ha ... news banner on ABC Breakfast this morning said: Telcos "... not ready" to store data.
Telcos don't want to store data. no profit and more work for them. hope they resist. maybe Malcolm will go easy on them.

But I for one don't care much about data retention anyway seeing as I 'm a little fish and the bush around here is huge.

J.V

ICMag Donor
ive been asked a few times now ,,
i dunno where to send them really ,
whats in the stuff they get i would want to know,
there doesnt seem to be anyone testing it at all ..

if i had said oils , i would like to be able to say what percentages makes up the stuff , otherwise its just "pot luck" isnt it ??

im not so sure id like to take the chance growing a variety that i couldnt enjoy toking in order to make the medicinal oil , and still face the same stiff penalties if caught .. as it is the price of recreational pot is outrageous and the quality is so poor , how can we expect to see good medicine in such a climate ??

Hey Don/Wally....The price of herb is by no means cheap.....But I will say that the price has stayed the same here for the past 20 years....Bought my first ounce for $300.....still the same these days.
I here it's $400 an oz in the city.... Mind you, people get ripped on the small deals, paying $20 for a gram or so.... As far as quality is concerned, it tends to vary....

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
It used to be pretty good here when i was a lad JV, pot was pretty cheap , and good quality, but things slipped a lot since then , now there are some of the worst examples to be had here and they import stuff from down south rather than the other way like it used to be .. pretty sad really ..

S

Sat X RB

It used to be pretty good here when i was a lad JV, pot was pretty cheap , and good quality, but things slipped a lot since then , now there are some of the worst examples to be had here and they import stuff from down south rather than the other way like it used to be .. pretty sad really ..

When I was a bit more than a lad (oh for god's sake save us from the ravings of old men!) ... merely twenty five years old ... I bought a bag of dope. it weighed one ounce and it was filled with heads ... golden brown heads ... all the way from Griffith NSW to Perth WA.

and the bag cost me $30 ... at a time when wages were about $80pw for a tradesman. so correct me if I 'm wrong, but cost of cannabis compared to wages has remained relatively the same.

these days however I have yet to see a $300 bag that contains goodies to the quality of those Griffith heads.

and yes Wal I heard in those days NQ dope was even better! but it never got over our way.

cheers! Long Live Whatever!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

Bisho Purp bud just starting to get some color,GSC1 buds in the box off a 18"x24" net, closet grow ,6 pigtail flo bulbs.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yea i was thinking that too satty ,
when i thought of the price of pot then vs wages etc ,
Just one period prior to indoor i saw the prices spike , just crazy talk ,,
anyhow, thankfully things went back to normalish ....

Im wondering whether the seeming relax in laws down south ,
will have any affect on how many think its "ok now" to pop in a few back yarders ??
Hope it does because its hard to stop once everyone is giving it a go ,,,

as long as it helps us guys that would like the choice to grow a few plants in our backyards , then its all good..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yes I agree Wally mate, it is actually better for all of us if every man woman and their dogs started putting in a few plants for their household in their backyard :woohoo:
We do outnumber the cops something like 500 to 1 or even way more, bit stoned on a good mate's first attempt at growing AK-47 indoors under LEDs, anyways I'm trying to say we outnumber the frackers by a big margin, so we all should have a plant or 5 growing away in the backyards of this wonderful island we live on :gday:
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nice work on those plants there bugs my friend :good:
Thanks for coming into the lounge and sharing mate, much appreciated bloke :gday:
:plant grow:

Dog Star

Veteran
Aussie Kush (Zoidfuel 99 x Sour Bubble) clone that we growing here outdoor gived some
huge plants full of buds,

i sowed clone at middle of May outdoor and get plant that was about 3 meters huge bush and there was around 700 grams after dried,type of high and smell on Z99 but with addition of SB couchlock,love a lot this medicine and this type of high..

What i wanted to add is that yours Aussie genetics rocks and that there was very little of
molded buds..

this clone is already hyped here as there are so much of qualities that average and advanced grower or stoner looking for... from potency,yield,smell,taste,density of flowers.. you name it and she already got it.. ;)

Regards to hole Oz :tiphat: and special regards to friend Wally :huggg:

All the best

DS

H

hard rain

Aussie Kush (Zoidfuel 99 x Sour Bubble) clone that we growing here outdoor gived some
huge plants full of buds,
:laughing:

Aussie Kush? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there's no kush in that multihybrid at all. Marketing bullshit. Also the only thing Aussie in that cross is the zoidfuel.

Not having a go at you DS, just the name. I'm sure the plant is great.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey boom , hows the ak? must be ok by the sounds .. hehe ..

hey doggie ,, glad those things do ok for you, sounds like you have a hard climate for cannabis , so something that works is always appreciated ...

Hey hard rain ,, i think the kush in that variety is just a pun , doggie knows im not a kush fan , its a bit like how the super laos got its name ..,,...

Dog Star

Veteran
No problemo Hard Rain,

you are right that there is no modern kush strain as OG Kush or other Kushes...

thing is that B.O.G. was write before that modern OG Kushes are become from his Sour Bubble line so i use this peace of data to give a name to this hybrid that i made,and thats why i gived
those mix name of Aussie Kush...

This is personal cross that will never be in sellin mode... but she is shared a lot... :dance013:
Aussie Kush

picture.php

All the best Hard Rain :tiphat:

:laughing:

Aussie Kush? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there's no kush in that multihybrid at all. Marketing bullshit. Also the only thing Aussie in that cross is the zoidfuel.

Not having a go at you DS, just the name. I'm sure the plant is great.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Heya Wally mate :tiphat: Yeah it's not bad herb brother and beggars can't be choosers plus going on my info gained from on here I can't really say either way if it's the real deal AK-47 or just a local jumping on the "That's a good name for my ganja" bandwagon.
I actually have real deal AK-47 f2s so one day I'll get around to growing and comparing to my mate's clones :chin:
Just saw the news on 10 and looks promising for us to grow in the backyard by 2017, I really really hope so as that would be a fucking god send for me and a lot of friends and family :woohoo:
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

Dog Star

Veteran
Climate is crazy here Wally,

there was almost hole Summer 35-40 C
and already end of September temps go very downfall on 5-11 C,very strong humidity and huge amounts of rain in a moment
when flowers rippening so any strain that can finish outdoor properly is pure gold.

Aussie Kush clone is finished by 10.10 and good ripped by that time,this year potency is amazing and BHO tastes like you have
"peace of Heaven" inside mouth if ingested,

lately i use BHO from outdoor run and i am very happy camper.. :biggrin: lot of taste on limonene terps... only its hard to awake
properly next day and open eyes...

Best regards

DS

Hey boom , hows the ak? must be ok by the sounds .. hehe ..

hey doggie ,, glad those things do ok for you, sounds like you have a hard climate for cannabis , so something that works is always appreciated ...

Hey hard rain ,, i think the kush in that variety is just a pun , doggie knows im not a kush fan , its a bit like how the super laos got its name ..,,...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Suspended sentence ?

QUOTE]Medicinal cannabis advocates applaud judges decision to spare marijuana supplier
Updated Sat at 10:22am

Cannabis plant
PHOTO: Malcolm Ronald Lee was given a two-year good behaviour bond, for cultivating 116 plants and producing over a kilogram of cannabis oil. (ABC News)
MAP: Newcastle 2300
Medicinal cannabis advocates have applauded a Newcastle judge for sparing a medical marijuana trafficker jail.

Yesterday Malcolm Ronald Lee was given a two-year good behaviour bond, for cultivating 116 plants and producing over a kilogram of cannabis oil.

The District Court Judge Roy Ellis heard he supplied patients, doctors and their families.

One of his supporters, Karen Burge said it is a fair outcome.

"I'm really excited about the outcome," she said.

"Malcolm is a very knowledgeable man on cannabis and we need him in our community to educate people about the truth about this incredible."[/QUOTE]

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Mr Commercial

I`m no fan of the Don .
Not a fan of snitches or putting peoples personal details on the web either ...

Boom I think you should remove that charge sheet .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Farking Hell you don't put anyone's personal details on the web, piece of shit or not, that is just seriously wrong :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.