What's new

AI is amazing

mudballs

Screenshot 2024-06-26 193340.png

pfft...sigh...trail of tears...ill get to it later..

xtsho

View attachment 19023666
pfft...sigh...trail of tears...ill get to it later..

Do you have python 3.10 installed? You shouldn't have any issues as long as Python is installed on your system. All those dependencies are installed in a virtual environment inside the directory you chose for installation. it's the .venv subdirectory of the directory you selected for the install.

Do you have the C++ core libraries installed?

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Did you add the registry entry to enable long path support by running the WinLongPathsEnabled.reg file?

If those conditions are met it should install without any issues as everything else is done in the virtual environment that was created.

It could also possibly be a permissions issue. You should install on a drive other than C:

mudballs

I did 3.10 python yeah...README says no higher than 3.11 so i have options...C++ comes with Virtual Studio...grr, I'll get it. I really would like to give AI images a try localhost...laptop dont have GPU but you know what im gonna stay positive and water this seed i planted

xtsho

I did 3.10 python yeah...README says no higher than 3.11 so i have options...C++ comes with Virtual Studio...grr, I'll get it. I really would like to give AI images a try localhost...laptop dont have GPU but you know what im gonna stay positive and water this seed i planted

You need CUDA as well so that would require an Nvidia graphics card. There are workarounds for AMD cards but that can get complicated.

If your trying to run this on a laptop it can be done but without a decent GPU you'll have to use the CPU which is not really an option as image generation will take a very long time.

Another thing is that the install requires at least 10 gigs so make sure you have space requirements.

mudballs

You need CUDA as well so that would require an Nvidia graphics card. There are workarounds for AMD cards but that can get complicated.

If your trying to run this on a laptop it can be done but without a decent GPU you'll have to use the CPU which is not really an option as image generation will take a very long time.

Another thing is that the install requires at least 10 gigs so make sure you have space requirements.
I shoulda kept my mouth shut about that inifinite mirror image, apologies...i was excited to share something ur interested in...I'll just put on my 3D glasses and wait for the movie to start.