rod58

more than ready v man
you,d think after all these years you'd be use to it
but no ! heavy night sweats
drooling from the corner of my mouth
tremors in both my hands
wild dreams , replaying the season i hope for
continuous pacing around my house
like a dog on a lead , and not to mention the heavy drinking ...am i ready , shit yeah ...:woohoo:

N

noyd666

near to warm today for a woolie.
picture.php

Rumblefish

^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is big news in the bush ! :)
Australian claims that they have snatched the world sheep fleece record are being treated with some scepticism in New Zealand. Shearer Ian Elkin who has been performing a potentially life-saving shearing operation to save a very woolly sheep found near Canberra believes he has set a new record. The errant sheep who appeared wearing a mammoth fleece on Wednesday began undergoing a risky shearing operation from 9am Thursday (11am NZT) in the hopes of saving its life.
Elkin took about 45 minutes to finish the first pass and estimated that the fleece weighed about 42.5kg. Big Ben, from Omahau Hill Station in South Canterbury, had his 28.9 kilogram fleece officially recognised by Guinness World Records in September 2014. Shrek's fleece had weighed 27kg. Elkin said he "smashed Shrek's record of 27kg no worries". "I don't think he's been shorn before, and I think he's five or six years old," he told local radio. He said he had to do it in two layers, and he took about 45 minutes to finish the first pass. The sheep will be checked by vets, but initial indications were it came through the process relatively well. Omahau Hill station farmer Mike Lindsay joked the estimate could be a repeat of the 1981 underarm bowling incident, but did admit "they have got some bloody big sheep over there".

rod58

happy fathers day to all you fathers out there ...went to a mates place this morning where his daughter cooked us both this huge breakfast , sausages , bacon and eggs and toast , a few nips of cognac and johnny walker black label and a cone or two of something good ...fecking bliss , great mate and great daughter ..sometimes i love growing old ...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Heck, i'm in the northern hemisphere, and I'm ready for Spring to start all over again, in a month or 2 from now....

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day GD

Seems the Commonwealth Security Officers hadn`t heard of his " Green Light ?"
Story I heard was he got bust at an airport with oil .

https://cannabis.community.forums.o...aussie-medicinal-seed-don-medicinal-cannabis/
Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...
aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds".

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.
"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point
Attached File au seeds.JPG 1.54MB 29 downloadsAttached File don2.JPG 74.71K 26 downloads
Attached File aussie seeds.JPG 102.36K 25 downloadsAttached File don1.JPG 117.54K 24 downloads
Attached File don.JPG 78.06K 25 downloads

nice... and thank you... i too believe they are one and the same.. i think that is his company name he set up to try an sound legit.. i warned a few people off him.. and copped several complaints and not so much threats but "nice warnings" i guess youd call them.. more from his followers and groupies than anyone to do with him..

but yes, several complaints, he didnt deliver what was paid for.. then blamed it on AUS post for a while.. then some story about being busted at an airport with his product.. an then/now back to normal business.. hummm nothing sus there.

so thank you for giving people a heads up.
Thanks for sharin

EB .

S

Sat X RB

s'pose it shows my age ... but reading the above re Don ... and thinking about the present state of affairs re cannabis in Oz ... and maybe Malcolm Prime Minister will change this ... I can only come up with ... looks like more 'wierd scenes in the goldmine' (Doors, 1971).

Status
Not open for further replies.