N

noyd666

TONY ABBOT LEAVES THE BUILDING.
picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Fuck The Don and all his groupie scammers, they are taking money off the sick and dying and giving nothing in return. Giving false hope and then taking money off these sick people makes me so bloody angry, Fuck The Don :gday:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
been reading some news last couple of days that Cbd has been legal in Wa since
June 1, 2015, CBD can be supplied, obtained and used, in the same way as any other prescription medicine."

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/p...accessible-20150922-gjs0qi.html#ixzz3mXB6O8eG

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/m...-wa-mums-dads-into-crime-20150923-gjt4y9.html

G`day GD

Oh ! Very interesting .
I have a buddy in Denver who is working a CBD farm .

Several thousand Afghani hybrids . He got Gov dept testing a cpl of weeks back . Under the THC limits so is classified as Hemp .

Those boys have higher yields of CBD than real hemp crops . 10 - 20 % CBD . Where as hemp is only about 1-2 % .

He`s telling me CBD OIL is more valuable than THC in Colorado ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

S

Sat X RB

G`day GD

Oh ! Very interesting .
I have a buddy in Denver who is working a CBD farm .

Several thousand Afghani hybrids . He got Gov dept testing a cpl of weeks back . Under the THC limits so is classified as Hemp .

Those boys have higher yields of CBD than real hemp crops . 10 - 20 % CBD . Where as hemp is only about 1-2 % .

He`s telling me CBD OIL is more valuable than THC in Colorado ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

hello EB ... Mullaway has his low THC variety too ... see my medical pics ... don't know the CBD ratios but seeds are available ... also from the Embassy for a donation ... Cheers!

S

Sat X RB

So I 'm checking this Forum for what's going on and there's not much ... except I see Noydie's MASSIVE number of posts. Noydie yr computer must run at a snails pace ... even slower than mine.

Hope all you Taswegians are coping with fire alright. It's amazing to me that you experience such variations. like freezing a week or two ago and now yr on fire ... although I think yr in town Noydie and there's no fire there. bet y've got air conditioning too.

the general weather prediction is for drought this summer which is good for cannabis growing because there will be no mould ... perhaps. anyway the last drought here coincided with a good cannabis crop so here's hoping.

bye all ...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah you missed nothing brother, the trolls and spammers have been a bit more active these days especially here in our part of the forums but it's usually the Dork um sorry don's hanger oners spamming their bullshite with some sad miraculous story how their cancer was ki;lling them until they started buying oil?? from the dork and look out their cancer is cured all thanks to the dork and his professional lawful practice :puke:
I know some people in SA that have sons and nephews etc that are members of certain clubs that are extremely keen to catch up with the dork or any of his workers for that matter, as these people have cancer and were ripped off by the dork and their families are really keen to have a chat with that fuckhead

Rumblefish

Once I was naive enough to think that no stoner could possibly rip of a fellow stoner but reality bit me big time when I was ripped buying some hash many many moons ago... Doh! Fortunately scammers like that unspeakable prick and his acquaintances that used this place (ICMAG)to peddle their bullshit scams stealing from those most in need and the most desperate wind up in goal that's where there is no escape ,no hiding ,no talking your way out of it , justice in it purest form will be administered to these people hopefully sooner than later and that is the simple truth of the matter ...put your money where your mouth is people ,grow pot for your self and make some money to pay your bill,s but always consider those who need it and cannot grow it for them self's .Rf

The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others.
— Mahatma Gandhi

S

Sat X RB

Once I was naive enough to think that no stoner could possibly rip of a fellow stoner but reality bit me big time when I was ripped buying some hash many many moons ago... Doh! Fortunately scammers like that unspeakable prick and his acquaintances that used this place (ICMAG)to peddle their bullshit scams stealing from those most in need and the most desperate wind up in goal that's where there is no escape ,no hiding ,no talking your way out of it , justice in it purest form will be administered to these people hopefully sooner than later and that is the simple truth of the matter ...put your money where your mouth is people ,grow pot for your self and make some money to pay your bill,s but always consider those who need it and cannot grow it for them self's .Rf

The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others.
— Mahatma Gandhi

Correct, as always! the thing for me here is that someone rang me for Palliative oil ... like, this relatively young woman was dying. and I tried to get some from Embassy contacts. but the fickle dark blue finger of fate had fucked the Embassy medical people ... and the man there I spoke to suggested a last resort was to give the Patient the Dork's address. which I regret seeing wot's going down. unfortunately I have lost contact with the Patient so I don't know if she got her medicine. the only good thing is that she was rich and so near death she didn't need whatever money Dork charged her.

but that's a fucked 'good thing' isn't it?

ironic cheers to you all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.