What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sat X RB

this is NOT good stuff, Guys ...

we gotta get off this guy's back ... prick or no prick ...

and now there are two Dons! see what happens when a bad thing gets fucked around with? it fuckin replicates! and so just gets WORSE!

H

hard rain

Folks, the Don's name is already well and truly out there in media land. I've included an excert from a telecrap article below.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...331709159?sv=36c575fc7e2565e05799cf61e88a5c50

A FORMER financial planner is charging patients $9600 for an eight-week “cannabis cancer killing program”.

Langdon Brown, who trades under the name of The Don Medicinal Cannabis, said his Facebook-based business had “become extremely busy” since the Baird government *announced trials of medicinal cannabis last December.

“I have over 600 patients,” Sydney-based Mr Brown said.

Mr Brown said he supplied contractors with seeds to grow the marijuana then organised chemists to make up the oil, which he then distributed.

“My customers are real sick, most are cancer sufferers and they come to me at the end of the line and as a last option they try cannabis oil,” he said.

Mr Brown said the cancer killing program consisted of 120 millilitres of cannabis oil over eight weeks for $9600, which he said was not overcharging. “It costs a lot to produce the cannabis oil,” he said.

Patients are then advised to take one mil a day at a cost of $80 per mil, he said.

With 600 patients on the minimum dose paying $560 a week, “The Don” has the capacity to make $336,000 a week.

BJ Futter, who works out of Newcastle and supplies up to 100 patients for free, said Mr Brown was exploiting vulnerable people.

“He is dealing with people with their lives on the line and $9000 is sick, sick exploitation,” Mr Futter said.

Mr Brown denied the allegation and provided The Sunday Telegraph with his business activity statement for October to December, 2014, which showed an income of $143,237 in sales for the three-month period.

“I’m not exploiting the vulnerable and neither is a doctor or a nurse that gets paid to work,” he said. “Every business pays costs, has taxes. I pay my contractors fairly, who also must pay for food for their families.”

Last edited:

ozza

Veteran
If he is making Bho and selling

1ml of oil is about 0.9grams. So 120 ml of cannabis oil is about 108 grams of oil. To make that you need about 15 and a half ounces of really awesome weed. 15 and a half ounces at 320 bucks an ounce is 4960. So he is making $4640 off each patient and at 600 patients that is 2784000 dollarydoos (actually hate dollarydoos) Guess his butane and postage is dear?

I also doubt you are getting pure oil or Bho quality.

Holeshot

New down under

New down under

Hi all at ICMag. Just thought I'd say hi in the Anzac thread . Great site. Growing outdoors and indoors. Starting to Run some. Ace and Cannabiogen strains. At the moment running . White Rhino, Bubblicious,Cookies Kush, Lemon Thai Kush, Super lemon haze, Ak 47 , skunk 1 and soon Sensi Star. Good luck to All Anzacs. On the year ahead.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Welcome to the nuthouse Holeshot mate :gday:
Pull up a seat an kick back and relax and feel free to talk about basically anything you want to mate, as long as it's within the guidelines of the TOU (terms Of Use)
Hard Rain bro my comment on posting personal info was in regards to the don's actual charge sheet being posted in this thread, we all know his real name but piece of shit or not you just can't post something that personal on this or any website hence it was removed.
We all have to respect each others personal private info even that fuckwit's personal info.
puff puff pass to you all
:smoke out:

ozza

Veteran
Do you think the chronic pain the Government causes me by being complete dipshits will be covered by Medicinal Cannabis?

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Been dreaming of adventure holiday and wilderness tour. Born and raised in a noisy crowded place, my mind takes me away to open spaces

CO1RzXcUkAABm6k.jpg

S

Sat X RB

scored some free wireless!!!!!

scored some free wireless!!!!!

hello All!

while I had the opportunity thought I 'd upload some pics:

first is some Ducksfoot for seed. had a male and a female and left them go natural. now have heaps of tiny little seeds look like birdseed but they are super fertile!

picture.php

I can't recall what this next plant is other than its genetics are from the Wizards .... ordinarily I 'd be ashamed to tell people about memory loss but seeing as we're dopers ... well, you'll understand ...

picture.php

bye yez all!

Dog Star

Veteran
Heya Sat X RB are this are Ducksfoot V1 or Ducksfoot V2??

This are a plants that really seek for strong sun,i growed them at
45.5 North and simply its not good enough for them to get some
significant buds after harvest...

Will love one in life to try properly growed Ducksfoot,like those buds that Wally showed before in his thread,that ones are really
nice and resiny...

Still have Ducksfoot V2 so maybe i try them under Gavita 1000 DE,
maybe they perform some better under stronger fixture and more light....!?

Regards

DS

hello All!

while I had the opportunity thought I 'd upload some pics:

first is some Ducksfoot for seed. had a male and a female and left them go natural. now have heaps of tiny little seeds look like birdseed but they are super fertile!

View Image

I can't recall what this next plant is other than its genetics are from the Wizards .... ordinarily I 'd be ashamed to tell people about memory loss but seeing as we're dopers ... well, you'll understand ...

View Image

bye yez all!

Dog Star

Veteran
hey satty, the webbies look familiar. Doggy they would be V2.. nice plants, not quite V1. Stay cool:)

Am cool as liquid Butane... but can be highly flammable if you dont handle me by manual Luvaduck... ;) LOL heheheehe

If they are V2 than this is hybrid with Big Skunk Korean if i remember corectly what friend Wally told before about Ducksfoot 2...

All the best

DS

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
What is version 2 genetics, If I may ask?

they are from mr luvaduck,
he managed to save some from his earlier days,
in order to do so he crossed it with something else , then selected for more duck types ...
so its not the same as it was ,
but still a great fun plant to grow ,
i grew a few some years back with success .. '

the smoke was more a day timer than it used to be,
but folks enjoyed it ,
i guess not everyone wants to be totally smashed like some of us growers enjoy ...

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Thats it Ducksfoot,

what a mighty bush she grows from that pot,nice work Luvaduck and Wally.

When i growed her outdoor here North than i get nugs that are size a tip of mine
pinky finger,she simply looks for enviroment with more sun and solar intensity,

and those Wallys growed plant prooves this words 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.