What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

nice sun out here ,but got the bloody wood fire going, cats are tearing up the carpet flat out.

rod58

just to change the subject a bit , went out in the boat this morning after a great 18th the night before , we all caught good fish , few beers on the way in , total glass off , smoke and good food , great mates , wouldn't be dead for quids !

V_MAN

I'm more than happy to read, but I can't make any input as I haven't got into breeding just yet. Always happy to learn though :)

N

noyd666

just to change the subject a bit , went out in the boat this morning after a great 18th the night before , we all caught good fish , few beers on the way in , total glass off , smoke and good food , great mates , wouldn't be dead for quids !
:biggrin:sounds good rod, we used to have a 5 or 9 gal barrel in the 18 footer set up tap and all , pull up for petrol and fill up the glass:biggrin:
good days for fishing and wouldn't be dead fer quids. course if you did that now ??:biggrin:

J.V

ICMag Donor

Sounds good.....Nothing like a good day out on the water.
Went out the other day as well.....It was pretty quiet, ended up with 2 Mangrove Jack and a decent Barred Grunter......:)

Hey Jagged......I was under the impression that GG#4 was a clone only strain.

S

Sat X RB

dropped in to say Hello ... have had computer troubles, now it's poor download speed ...

hope everyone is OK. esp you guys near the Hunter.

hello J.V., Noydie, Rumbles, E.B., Wally, Silver ... too many of you. Wombat ... no Nimbin for me this year ... gonna be too wet and haven't prebooked accom.

hello all the Members whose names I can't recall just at this present self-medicated moment ... oh yeah ... Bushweed too. hope yr season went well. ideal here. no mould.

bOOm ... keep a steady hand on the tiller ... cheers All!

I'm more than happy to read, but I can't make any input as I haven't got into breeding just yet. Always happy to learn though :)

nice well if its cool with the group i would like to talk about current and future breeding projects.. just a bit new and dont wanna go posting things im not aloud but if the moderators are cool with it then lets get breeding..

J.V

ICMag Donor
nice well if its cool with the group i would like to talk about current and future breeding projects.. just a bit new and dont wanna go posting things im not aloud but if the moderators are cool with it then lets get breeding..

Hey Sista......What you got on the cards.

hey j.v
currently doing a auto breed project just for a bit of fun..
krippleberry auto x blue mammoth auto

ill then be doing an apparent lost strain i got my hands on legends ultimate indica f2 and ill be making a selfed version of this equalling in only female seeds..(just trying to put it for those who arent down with the breeding)

im only doing that to keep that strain alive and have a good supply of them myself.
but then i can get into my project which im anticipating mazar x northern lights and at the same time ill use the mazar male one a blue kripple.. and then decide which way i want to go..

Bummer, was looking for a potent strain for next year, very nice looking plant the gg#4

hey jagged what sort of a plant you after? tell us what charecteristics your looking for and im sure people will give suggestions.. so me for example i like my indica plants that have a knock out night time high.. which if thats the case then i would recomend a good old skool classic like mazar,white widow or white rhino, my recomendation for strongest pot ive sampled "th seeds darkstar" holy crap that grabs you by the boo boo. and looks amazing while growing. ive done in and outdoor on this pappy and i would give it 2 thumbs up if i wasnt so smashed off it.

Goldust

Welcome new folks

Have started my 1st soil grow using southern star clones

also some guy i new from high school has quit rehab after 24hrs for ice addiction my friend who is a friend of the guy doesnt know what to do for him now i dont know if there is if he doesnt want to help himself?

goldust i havent heard of this southern star strain but the name intrigues me.. ill have to try research it..

and yeah man you cant help a crackie unless they want it themselves.. especially one that bails rehab after 24 hours.. he knows the problem is that bad he needs rehab so it would seem to be a pretty serious problem.. i guess your mate can be there for him but should also keep his distance.. ive seen a lot of people get back stabbed in this sorta situations... thats just my personal oppinion.. good luck on that mate.

Goldust

theres a souther star thread in aust/nz section
cheers
yeah hope can sort something out cos the guy Is pretty much homeless now unless he changes his tune

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
when it comes to addicts you have no friends, dont trust them, i got burned with so called ice head friends in oz, cut him loose

BUNNINGS: sell a product in the pump section its called "bio natural sludge away" made by "aquatech" from some research ive done through forums so it not proven but anyway apparently this is like a higher concentrated version of most companies "zyme" products.. ive used this for approx a year now myself and think its good. especially due to its price and how far it goes.. you add 1 ml to 25 litres of water..

thought this could be useful info to some people..

BUNNINGS: sell a product in the pump section its called "bio natural sludge away" made by "aquatech" from some research ive done through forums so it not proven but anyway apparently this is like a higher concentrated version of most companies "zyme" products.. ive used this for approx a year now myself and think its good. especially due to its price and how far it goes.. you add 1 ml to 25 litres of water..

thought this could be useful info to some people..

sorry its made by aquapro....my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.