What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuky

Now, now ... it's best not to generalise about the fairer sex ...

BUT yeah, my Missus (note I capitalised the word and may god bless her curvaciousness) is stoned a lot of the time. we eat, not smoke, so every time we're stoned we're stoned for a LONG time. actually, I suppose, if we were tested anytime of day or night we'd be goners ...

the bright side tho is lots of sex. yes, that's right, cannabis makes people horny and those old movies warning of deviant behaviour if you take cannabis are absolutely true. we also live in a very private place which means nudity and so when we're stoned the Missus and I deviate a LOT. which is a credit to our advanced years hell yes!

also seeing as the CENTRAL SCRUTINISER deleted my last reply to V Man this is an opportunity to go again ...

V Man, I think most of us here smoke all the time. for most of us there's no set number of joints a day. stoned is normal for most of us. in fact I think bOOm is saying this for himself, above.

and when I visited a certain member up north he had six whatever-you-call-thems on his Thai smoking device in the space of three hours ... and complained the dope he was smoking wasn't doing the job. (Ironic really that altho he is/was a grower of some quantity he had none of his own when I visited!)

but I ramble unnecessarily agedly (you know what I mean Noydie?) and must go now ...

Hey! the autumn weather here is great this year. not a sign of mould yet even on the Indica. hope the rest of yez are equally fortunate ...

Cheers!

man i wish my missus with me.....kinda, coz that would mean less for myself haha

in regards to VMAN (one of my best mates) i've never met anyone that can smoke and smoke and smoke....then smoke some more...then dab just to top it off

i also thank him for introducing me to ICM

N

noyd666

picture.php

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Hey chuky, welcome aboard.
I've been married for almost 15 years now, and the wife still can't stand my pot smoking. I've given up on trying to educate/persuade her of the benefits of cannabis, and I think she's given up on making me quit...doesn't mean she's stopped bitching about it though!
:D

I just try to keep it inconspicuous, but the issue stills crops up every now and then.

She knew early on in the piece, a while before we got married. She wasn't too bad about it until I got busted (didn't end up getting charged though) and she got a shock thinking about what would happen to her and our child if I got taken away.
She's not an Aussie and any illicit drug use is completely unacceptable in her culture. She just didn't grow up like a lot of us do with people smoking bongs at parties etc.

Anyway, bless her, she's still with me but if there's one thing that would make her leave me it would be my affair with MaryJane.

chuky

I've been married for almost 15 years now, and the wife still can't stand my pot smoking. I've given up on trying to educate/persuade her of the benefits of cannabis, and I think she's given up on making me quit...doesn't mean she's stopped bitching about it though!

I just try to keep it inconspicuous, but the issue stills crops up every now and then.

She knew early on in the piece, a while before we got married. She wasn't too bad about it until I got busted (didn't end up getting charged though) and she got a shock thinking about what would happen to her and our child if I got taken away.
She's not an Aussie and any illicit drug use is completely unacceptable in her culture. She just didn't grow up like a lot of us do with people smoking bongs at parties etc.

Anyway, bless her, she's still with me but if there's one thing that would make her leave me it would be my affair with MaryJane.

yeah i think my missus has/had given up long time ago on trying to influence my pot smoking

i grew up seeing alot more than just drug activity, prob the the least stupid thing i witnessed as a kid around my father (i use that term loosely lol)

S

Sat X RB

Chuky ... I see we've gone from Wives to Fathers ... who in the long term are even greater influences on our lives.

Sad to say for you Chuky, that as you age you will come more and more see your Father staring back at you in the shaving mirror. He and his effects are inescapable. (Noydie will tell you what I say is true.)

If your Father is still alive you will feel better to have things out with him ... and if he's not then going out into the middle of a paddock or clear space where you can't be overheard ... and telling the old bastard ... sorry ... Old Bastard ... exactly what you think of him ... and how you feel about him ... will do you a world of good.

I'll say no more.

Goldust

So the government is setting up a taskforce to tails Ice yep that will work
Not that I'd touch that crap myself but Prohibition doesnt work funny that

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anybody seen or heard from b00mer lately ??? He's MIA , & i hate to think anything happened to him !!!! one of the nicest guys on the forums here !!!

N

noyd666

dan's I seen a ozy thread with him saying something a few days after he went missing going by the date, nothing since. hope all's well.

rod58

38 years ago when i was trotting out my now wife , she dobbed me in ...us smokers then and from where i come from were a rare breed and really frowned upon in the community ,..we had a serious discussion then about our future and the princess decided to have a toke herself ...fast forward 38yrs and she toils alongside me with a shovel and a shoulder for the bags of fert , all 52kg of her ,,lol..just going with the flow ...hahaha ..gotta love her !!:huggg:

ozza

Veteran
Good to see your all still alive ya sleepy bastards! I can take a guess why it's a little quiet! Rod good to see they finally took the troll reins off ya, sucks till ya get to 50 posts.

rod58

haaa, sucks alright ozza , all they had to do was ask me if i was a troll ..still could be one i guess , a persistent one ..lol

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Fark, hope everyone is smoking some frosty buds.
I've been blessed with a rather nice selection of potent, fragrant buds and some qwiso.
I'm at home, the family have gone to bed and I'm having a couple of beers listening to a classic album - Electric Warrior by T Rex. I'm about to roll a joint or maybe a blunt...why not, it's Friday night! :D

I've got my hands on some of those 62% Boveda humidipacks after wanting to try them for a while...they are very much worth it and same as when I got my first grinder, now I don't want to ever go without them.
The 8g ones cost a dollar or two and do up to about an oz of bud. They keep the interior of the jar at constant perfect humidity, you just have to dry the bud as normal first.

V_MAN

Yeh I don't mind the boveda packs myself, but I don't really need them. I hope everyone got some awesome outdoor flowers this season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.