What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

picture.php

S

Sat X RB

WTF? I got edited again.

D'ya mean yr post got deleted? My last one did too. this may have been because my post contained what seemed to be references of a latent homosexual kind. but I 'm no more homosexual than the next man.

honest.

and I wasn't filthy and I meant no harm. nor did the content of my post seek to deride any person or their username. I love all of you pot heads most of the time.

nonetheless I 'm sorry to see censorship here and I need to thank the two members who thought the post useful and gave rep. you saw the humour and stayed with it ...

Goldust

after eavesdropping on mrs and her mum
her doc wants to increase her pills for pain
the mrs was trying to convince her mum to try cannabis but reluctant to
cos fears she will get done for drug driving

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Racist and Homophobic jokes and or slurs will not be tolerated here @ ICMag, so please think before you type, this is a privately owned website that you agree to the Terms Of Use (TOU) when you sign up to become a member, please take your time to read it (TOU) properly.
This post is aimed at all members of ICMag and not anyone in particular, we all live on the same bit of rock hurtling through the cosmos so let's all try to get along guys an girls :gday:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
after eavesdropping on mrs and her mum
her doc wants to increase her pills for pain
the mrs was trying to convince her mum to try cannabis but reluctant to
cos fears she will get done for drug driving
I feel where your Mother-in-law is coming from Goldy but maybe remind her that if she is driving whilst on narcotic medication the cops and the Dept of Transport will throw the book at her and will take her license off her quicker than she can say Oh Shit!
She is already breaking the law by driving under the influence of narcotics or even just having it present in her blood stream.
All the States in Australia take a hard line approach when it comes to driving whilst taking or under the influence of medication, even telling the DOT that you are taking Panadeine Forte for pain will lose your license immediately.
It is a hard choice I know but if she is suffering from cancer related pain I would be pushing to get her onto Ganja by ingesting it and to start reducing or stopping the pills if she can.
You have my Good Vibes for you an your family mate :angelshug:

ozza

Veteran
Racist and Homophobic jokes and or slurs will not be tolerated here @ ICMag, so please think before you type, this is a privately owned website that you agree to the Terms Of Use (TOU) when you sign up to become a member, please take your time to read it (TOU) properly.
This post is aimed at all members of ICMag and not anyone in particular, we all live on the same bit of rock hurtling through the cosmos so let's all try to get along guys an girls :gday:

Are mushies not allowed either?:biggrin:

Goldust

I feel where your Mother-in-law is coming from Goldy but maybe remind her that if she is driving whilst on narcotic medication the cops and the Dept of Transport will throw the book at her and will take her license off her quicker than she can say Oh Shit!
She is already breaking the law by driving under the influence of narcotics or even just having it present in her blood stream.
All the States in Australia take a hard line approach when it comes to driving whilst taking or under the influence of medication, even telling the DOT that you are taking Panadeine Forte for pain will lose your license immediately.
It is a hard choice I know but if she is suffering from cancer related pain I would be pushing to get her onto Ganja by ingesting it and to start reducing or stopping the pills if she can.
You have my Good Vibes for you an your family mate :angelshug:

Thanks but no not cancer
but have plenty of ailments crazy may be one :biggrin:
but seriously type 1 diabetic
Fibromyalgia
depression
digestive probs im sure all the pills she takes doenst help
but reckons its cos of gluten so shes on a gluten free diet

takes plenty of strong pills mersyndol valium etc

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks but no not cancer
but have plenty of ailments crazy may be one :biggrin:
but seriously type 1 diabetic
Fibromyalgia
depression
digestive probs im sure all the pills she takes doenst help
but reckons its cos of gluten so shes on a gluten free diet

takes plenty of strong pills mersyndol valium etc

She sounds like a perfect case for marijuana bro :chin:
After 10+yrs of taking all sorts of pills for chronic back pain my stomach gave up on me and I had to stop taking all of them as I couldn't stop vomiting all day an all night, the head doctor of liver an stomach issues in SA gave me the heads up about how my stomach lining couldn't process the tablets anymore. Marijuana was my saving grace :dance013:

Status
Not open for further replies.