What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
That's a nice harvest for free seeds rex :good:
Do you remember any smells from those girls?? :chin:
:smoke out:

Terroir

Greetings Fella's , just dropping to say Hi .. Love the posted Critical Pics ... look very tasty ... has anyone grown anything like Durban Poison in the West yet and could comment at all ?
I'm even interested in a NL#5 Haze look if anyone has any yarns to share ?

Jah Green Label of this site who does Underground Seeds Collective is about to release a f4 recreation of his durghani clone ((real durban x afghan clone) x pck ) x ((durghani clone) x 4) or something like that. 12-14 weeks good sativa structure. Super potent.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Underground-Seeds-Collective/843698835693816

Terroir

Fuck this dude. I got a few lbs coming in soon and about to go out for free.

Dog. Lame mangy dog. Dont profit from this shit. Dont even try unless you get mulched.47

Compassion = car salesman.

R

RipeTrichome

This guy stinks of BS he has no idea at all about the cannabis plant and is out to make money out of very sick anf hopeful people.

rexamus616

Veteran
That's a nice harvest for free seeds rex
Do you remember any smells from those girls??

Yeah man! There was some mango/citrusy smells, some sweet hard-to-describe smells, and some pungent, stanky, almost 'meaty' smell thats also alittle hard to describe, but distinctive. (not meaty like its had heaps of blood & bone...)

Not overly potent or distinctive in high/effect. But always a joy to grow....

Critical Mass clones in winter. (more old pics I found)

S

Sat X RB

In a Country Garden

In a Country Garden

good morning Everyone! I hope you like these pics because it's taken 25 minutes to upload them so far ...

now, my memory is fogged as a side effect of the excellent medication I 'm taking so I didn't get the name of the plant clearly ... Kushmala? I think I remember they're a cross between a Malawi variety and a variety from the Hindu Kush. anyway it's a good looking plant ... yes?
see the wire around the garden? 1200 high. so that'll tell you how big the plant is if you factor in the half 200 litre drum they're growing in. I 'm told the variety usually grows to 1800mm so this is a distinct pheno.

Bulky plant ... unusual dark green colour ... pink flowers ...

cheers All!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Splendiferous! So full of life. You've done it again Mr Sat.
This handsome lady looks set to become even more obese.

V_MAN

Hello ladies and gentlemen, Glad to be here. I hope everyone is having a great start to the year and hoping your harvests will be gigantic in the months to come. :D

Goldust

what to do when guy you have known for years has done something stupid like threaten to stab his mrs over tv alcohol and mental problems

V_MAN

Try and help him get off the alcohol, I heard cannabis can actually help slow down your drinking. I'm not a drinker so I have no idea, I really hope he can get the help he needs.

Goldust

well he wont be able to afford any of it soon as his mrs went to her mums
and he isnt going to work either

He does also smoke excessively if you ask me then again mixes it with tobacco so everytime he needs nicotine smokes Cannabis as well i never see him smoke Cigs

yes i dont really drink much anymore as i prefer to smoke or vape
no nasty hangover and costs well me not much

He is supposedly going to see 3 people tomorrow to try and get help
after him doing this though i think what a crazy fuck but also know he has problems and i think he always has

V_MAN

well he wont be able to afford any of it soon as his mrs went to her mums
and he isnt going to work either

He does also smoke excessively if you ask me then again mixes it with tobacco so everytime he needs nicotine smokes Cannabis as well i never see him smoke Cigs

yes i dont really drink much anymore as i prefer to smoke or vape
no nasty hangover and costs well me not much

He is supposedly going to see 3 people tomorrow to try and get help
after him doing this though i think what a crazy fuck but also know he has problems and i think he always has

Him knowing he has a problem and wanting to fix is a big thing, need to try get him off the mix. I used to mix as well, thank F I quit, it tastes so much better and the effects are way better. What really tipped me over the edge to stop smoking cigarettes was that tobacco was sprayed with radioactive fertilzer. Soon as I found that I said that's enough for me although I already knew about the hundreds of chemicals in them, that just tipped me over the edge.

Goldust

Well apparently his Meetings went ok today
told him to reduce his Cannabis intake as well as ween off Alcohol I have no idea how much he drinks in a day/week but he goes back again on Thursday

yes the amount of crap they put into cigs im sure lots of them are to make them addictive and yeah heard about the radioactive fertilzer a awhile back

Status
Not open for further replies.