What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

now that is funny because I am.
picture.php

insomniac_AU

Morning everyone! Lovely day today, not a cloud in the sky. :)
My Santa Cruz Shredder is in the mail. Can't wait to bin this thing.
picture.php

kickarse

Back to 65 would be good, fucking labor raised it to 67
they want 70, i'm in me 50s and already half fucked lol

its alright for office bludgers and public servants tho
they wouldn't know what work was

fuck all political party's there only out for what they can get for them selves
they don't give a fuck about the people, unless there trying to buy your vote

T

Teddybrae

Back to 65 would be good, fucking labor raised it to 67
they want 70, i'm in me 50s and already half fucked lol

its alright for office bludgers and public servants tho
they wouldn't know what work was

fuck all political party's there only out for what they can get for them selves
they don't give a fuck about the people, unless there trying to buy your vote

Guys ... I am father-in-law to a One Nation politician who just missed out on getting in. This fact sometimes gets me very miserable. It's hard to ignore a politician when your daughter's married to him. Maybe it's like being schizophrenic ... on the one hand he is part of the family. On the other hand he might vote to exterminate me one day. Crazy ...

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Ha yeah man treat yourself to a new grinder. There are some good options these days I really wondered this last time why I waited so long..

Fuck it turn oz in to the real Mad max.. Eat your politicians.. There so well marinated with all those tax dollars..

I'm vaguely curious about how bad the governments are in all native English speaking crown colonies right now.. I'm thinking there's the main event credit bubble to pop coming up.. Shit is getting weird :D

Sticky Sat

Well brothers, if it can help you feel somewhat better, governments in french speaking territories and ex-colonies are as hopeless and/or corrupt as possible... Just more arrogant likely...

T

Teddybrae

Fuck it turn oz in to the real Mad max.. Eat your politicians.. There so well marinated with all those tax dollars..

I'm vaguely curious about how bad the governments are in all native English speaking crown colonies right now.. I'm thinking there's the main event credit bubble to pop coming up.. Shit is getting weird :D

Our Politicians are certainly very well paid! And I wonder: has politics ALWAYS been like today? Self Interest and Incompetence all round? With only a few Independents wanting to right wrongs?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

GreenVino

Ah politics in Australia. Been a broken record for years hahaha. I'm glad I moved back to NZ as in Aus its almost like there to many parties and they all oppose each other creating nothing but division and a crap storm. There is no even playing ground is there.

rod58

whenever money and power collide in whatever country / organization , then the seeds of corruption are sown ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts