What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Watermelon Hashplant

ogsunk

IMG_0085.jpeg
IMG_0087.jpeg

acespicoli

They were Bodhi's genetics, and Bodhi, gave MMS permission to do a seed increase, and sell them himself. He didnt want to use Bodhi's genetics, in pure form, without permission.

I bought 1 pack here, 2 packs there, and the last order, I also got a pack of the Watermelon Chem.
I lucked in to those. I was reading about them, and saw they were sold out everywhere, and a couple days later, I was looking around again, and one pack was available, so I bought it, and the 5th pack of WHP. Ive not grown any of them out yet, and have a bunch of other seeds, in the fridge. Im seed collecting, for now.

I did just give a guy an original 2006 pack of Reeferman Willie Nelson, and he got 5, out of 10 to pop. Hes doing a seed increase.

MMS had a 50 pack drop of Chem91 x Watermelon a few weeks ago.

Ive also got some Joey Weed-Pre2000 AK47 seeds.

A bunch of Crickets and Cicada Puck, and Puck Crosses.

I got some S1s, of The Puck. From El Jefe Gardens. Ive never seen the Puck available in S1, or clone. I dont buy many Fems.

QZfbXox.jpg

OBz2qEj.jpg

F2 Reproduction of Crickets and Cicada Pacific Northwest Hashplant x Puck/NL1 BC1-F2-Bought 2 packs-got 1 free. $100 both packs, shipping included. This is the closest one will ever find to Nevils original80s Hashplant. Puck, is a Pheno, out of his Hashplant, found in 1988.

cZrOo1U.jpg

9QGxEEV.jpg

Was sent 3 packs, when I ordered 2.
Qu37z50.jpg

mblt270.jpg

Have 4 packs of the SSH BX3
wz9vhCJ.jpg

Joey Weed Pre2000 AK47
kv7s8ZT.jpg

V04pSdL.jpg

wPSTQbp.jpg

Puck S1s, in the plastic case.