What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

:::::::Pipeline Farms 2024:::::::

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Staying warm this year, but its time to take them down. After the hurricane reminants came spinning through, needed to cut tops because would have been too difficult to pic out all the mold, and losses would have been too great.

Plants were ready, and have been happy with the harvest. The second round was sweeter and stronger, but at least the potency is there for the first round, and its going to be good medicine for our needs.

Saw mice really take a hit this year, and that played into the decision to cut early. I think the drought played into it, although the mice have been eating seeds and causing damage just about every year.

Was out at the garden yesterday trimming and my dachshund Bonnie was hunting the mice. I could hear them squeak every once in a while. Hope they got the message. :smoke:

Happy harvest, God is good! A little hit on mold, a little from mice, but still have more than enough good medicine for our needs.

So thankul I'm able to dry indoors this year, medicine is better! Mildew can be a risk when drying outdoors. High humidity at night is reduced when drying indoors, and its easier to get a good result without having to dry for 10-14 days. :smoke:

Sativa Candy Chunk F15--Blessing from God
full

full

full

full

full

hamstring

Veteran
Pipe
I'm so glad you are still posting your outdoor grows. Thank you.

I have heard you talk about the Sativa Candy before. She sure looks like a trimmers nightmare but who cares if the smokes good, right.

hamstring

Veteran
If anyone wants to have a more pronounced and longer-lasting effect when they smoke, try taking kief-infused coconut oil capsules. Take one in the morning and one after lunch. Great supplement to help the body be healthy. Not overpowering at the correct dose. I use size 00 capsules. :smoke:

full

full

Your killing me pipe.

I used to buy these same empty tabs from the pharmacy to fill up with weed when I was younger and the laws were stricter.

Always got funny looks and one time the pharmacist got made at me . Said people only buy these for one reason. He was probably correct because thats what i was buying them for.