What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teddybrae

How dry is it at your place?

The bush was crunching under my feet yesterday.

Poor Fellow this Country!

rod58

its now , after a very dry start , very wet here . 5.5 inches for august ..
wouldn't want to be farming in the dry country . howdy rexy !

kickarse

Its dry down south as well, lots of hay delivery's this year,
I got 20000 gallons of water, got down to 6 inches left, had to stop watering me outdoor crop,
and stop running to waste me outside pots, went back to a flush once a week, just made it thru

at least here we know the rain will come, its muddy as fuck now, just need some sun for the grass to grow, plants as well, no winter crop this year, way to cold,
got to love global warming, when is it supposed to start?

Last edited:

insomniac_AU

I had to dig some holes to plant trees at our farm in Gippsland on the weekend. It was raining for 24hrs before that and the ground was bone dry about half an inch down. The water just runs straight off no penetration.

ozza

Veteran
Oy Noydy where is my Glue????? Gday your mad Bastards. Can anyone get hold of any Mongy Madness here. Or Dizzy or ABC? Gold dust still about? Rod? Wally ?

I am getting old and blind and posted this in the wrong section. :)

rod58

anyone seen this before ? just googled it and i believe its a squirrel spider ..caught the bastard running up my trouser leg !!
picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Oy Noydy where is my Glue????? Gday your mad Bastards. Can anyone get hold of any Mongy Madness here. Or Dizzy or ABC? Gold dust still about? Rod? Wally ?

I am getting old and blind and posted this in the wrong section. :)
we tried to chase some up for a chap ,

to no avail ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts