What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod58

all good here mate . cold but not like normal !
we have had stuff all rain over most of the state except for the south west corner but it'll happen .. they reckon it always rains after a dry spell ! lol
busy working at the moment and need someone to rescue me from that !
how goes it with you mate ?

GreenVino

Thanks guys. I envy your outside growth right now haha. I can get rogue frosts right through to December but the last 4 years we haven't had any. Might try the glass house. Sativa are only Bush here, I do wish we had more enthusiastic indoor growers. A year away from the NZ cannabis referendum now...

budsnblunts

Veteran
Things r going good too rod. Having a break from work through winter to get prept for season. And yip still dealing with them damn possums. I have a few pockets of small ripairian planting to use this year. Fingers crossed the possum problem isn't so hard out there. But i have cage material this year. Big cages..
Vino you can get by those last few shit weeks of november if you harden your plants off during october.. come november and it's all on... the green house and bud rot could play a part.

NzGreenWhanau

Chur da bah

Chur da bah

Thanks guys. I envy your outside growth right now haha. I can get rogue frosts right through to December but the last 4 years we haven't had any. Might try the glass house. Sativa are only Bush here, I do wish we had more enthusiastic indoor growers. A year away from the NZ cannabis referendum now...

Im enthusiastic lol. Always interested in chatting with a fellow indoor cultivatior.

GreenVino

NzGreenWhanau chur bro I'm glad you are enthusiastic. The entire country has been stigmatized by couch locking indicas which in turn give more ammo to the anticannabis lot that's here. It's just amazing how many people think weed is weed. What sativas have you had good luck with. Oh by the way this season is meant to be another bone dry season like 2016 ( hopefully no bloody cyclones from Aus!).

NzGreenWhanau

NzGreenWhanau chur bro I'm glad you are enthusiastic. The entire country has been stigmatized by couch locking indicas which in turn give more ammo to the anticannabis lot that's here. It's just amazing how many people think weed is weed. What sativas have you had good luck with. Oh by the way this season is meant to be another bone dry season like 2016 ( hopefully no bloody cyclones from Aus!).
To be absolutely honest ive never grown a pure sativa strain. Id definitely like to give it a blast. Im having some down time at the moment plotting my next move. An am thinking of procuring a couple more flavours from a seed bank. I rarely get couch lock an find the herb gets me up an at em once the initial wtf is that moment is over. An I also prefer ingesting rather than smoke it now. Havent bothered really growing outdoors the last few years as ive had a lot shit happen at that time of year.

T

Teddybrae

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to You!

hello All

Just want to say a happy 50th Birthday to a central figure in this Forum. The Forum would certainly not be the same without him and his Generosity!

Well, Mate ... I knows yer is a bit lonely on top of yer mountain ... but hang in there.

Remember ... Perseverance furthers!

and the only constant is Change!

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Happy Birthday Donald.. wish you good health and garden full of resiny colas..
Acapulco Gold,your Birthday present still waiting for some safe addy.. ;D LOL

Wish best man

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Happy Birthday Donald.. wish you good health and garden full of resiny colas..
Acapulco Gold,your Birthday present still waiting for some safe addy.. ;D LOL

Wish best man
done ,
im keen to see how that stuff grows here ,
it should grow as it would in its natural climate ,

ive never had acapolco gold before ,
its a bit rare down under ,, lol ...

T

Teddybrae

Carpet Python

Carpet Python

Hello Everyone!

Woke up this morning to a bird ruckus outside and found this python at the end of a branch trying to avoid being speared by an aggressive Kookaburra beak.

Got the chainsaw and rescued him or her.

You can see the swelling of his undigested breakfast.

We're wondering why s/he's not hibernating. there's been frost regularly here altho presently night times are down to between 4 and 7C. early for snakes like this tho'! maybe it's going to rain ... ?

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey everybody. Just needing lime in my spots and I'm all go. Have a little indoor running as a project untill things get going out side.

Have about sixty cuttings to veg gor outside to.

Status
Not open for further replies.