What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hard rain

Welcome Greenvino. I am also indoor LED and organic. Be interested on your approach to organic indoor cannabis.
I don't mind the odd NZ wine either...

Brother Nature

Welcome again greenvino, always good to see other kiwis here. It'd be interesting to see how organic viticulture practices apply to cannabis, I've always thought there'd be a good amount of cross over. I recall touring a nice and small scale vineyard down in lower North Island and thinking how their passion for the grape equaled those I knew who grew the finest cannabis, then finding out a lot of them actually grew and smoked their own. Been eyeing those LED's myself, but have yet to see someone who has used them, hope they're going well. That Chitral is a great plant too my man, does very well outside here. Good luck my man, hope all goes well for you here.

Brother Nature

Also, cheers Georgio, couldn't give you any more rep, but thanks mate.

and we all know the difference between kiwis and computers don't we ?

ya only have to punch the information into a computer once !

And Rod, good on ya mate, I appreciate this even more cause I actually work in IT.

I need more rep points lol.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Well spring seems to have arrived here ,
its warm and sunny and dry ,
and the flowers are just loving it ..

picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Spank'in bloody gorgeous mate!!

is it all sensi?.....or any beanage amongst the buddage?
hehehe ,,
while sensi is great ,

i know u love a bit of seeded bud too man .. lol

yes some are carrying seed to be tested further ,

i found some nice indica males among some older stuff we made yonks ago ,
we will see how they do ...

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Bung a few my way cobber......I need an antipodean presence in my new GN Collection, and I couldn't think of a better digger from daaaan under to bat for...

So keep me in mind when you are thinking of chucking that superb beanage in the blender for a canna-shake.....mate.

...so many are missing the Ducksfoot and your special rendition of C99, bloody oiks nagging about it to me all bleed'in day and night.

...so cut me some mustard eh?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
will try to rustle up something from the Antipodes for you in the very near future old mate,

with all the mucking around we do im sure we can come up with something ,
hopefully something unique ....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah.....a little Aussie bird was ranting and raving about this 'erb she called 'BoganBud'...

....its got a catchy name, but I've never seen it, or heard about it from anyone else.

...she was all like 'Ya gotta get somadat Gypsy, its real special!'...etc

..but then again she could have just been pull'in me plonker just like these other Ozzie's I met in Thailand once who kept recommending this 'Dog's Bollocks Bud'....

...I reckon they were just kidd'in around 'cos I had a mate out there who had a bar in Pattaya called 'The Dog's Bollocks' (a Pommy), and I reckon that they nicked the name from his bar which was usually full of Chelsea supporters.

* it used to be Hicky's bar ....or Steve Hickmott or 'The General' as he was known 'cos he was the leader of the Chelsea Headhunters....I think you remember it from when I met ya out that way all them years ago mate.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
bogan bud would sell like hot cakes down southern oz for sure ,, lol ..

it is a little catchy , i kinda like it ,,

we had some dogshit bud from down the road some time back ,
i have to say the name didnt have us saying , "ohh yea i want some of that dog shit" ,, hahahhaha ...

i still have a few pics from when i saw u in bkk ,
we were all a lot younger ,
the lad was only half the size he ended up ... lol ...

bars , i have trouble remembering ,
you d have to mention a girls name and it might jog my memory , lol lol ....

Dog Star

Veteran
Donald,whats the indica you use??

Was tought you are strictly sativa fan club.. am like those resin on polen pods

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hope everythings going good for you fullas. Seasons starting well my ways. Just scored a portable solar panel electric fence unit.
picture.php

Anyone ever used one? Keeping it from shorting out will be the biggest difficulty.

Last edited:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Thanks rod these have pretty good out put as well. My brother just gave it to me the other day so i will out it to some use. How are things on your side of the ditch?

Status
Not open for further replies.