What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Competition ICMag.com & The Vault Contest - October 2024

Rocket Soul

I enjoy nothing more than sitting down in front of some Star Trek, hitting my Freight Train vape, and munching on local blueberries that I've kept in the freezer.

Star trek? Just generic Star trek and not a specific series or Captain?
indy.gif

Lol, sorry im clogging the competition thread but there should be some standards. You cannot equate Lower Decks to TNG, lol. Nor Picard nor Kirk would stand for that. Spock has no opinion but no matter what youll choose he'll criticize it as "not logical", lol ;)

Veritas629

Star trek? Just generic Star trek and not a specific series or Captain?
View attachment 19080414

Lol, sorry im clogging the competition thread but there should be some standards. You cannot equate Lower Decks to TNG, lol. Nor Picard nor Kirk would stand for that. Spock has no opinion but no matter what youll choose he'll criticize it as "not logical", lol ;)

That is a question only a Trekkie would ask! I'm just about to start the new season of Discovery. Which has me confused, cause I thought it ended a few years ago!

Sensistar42

the magic lies in the fact that it resembles a joint, but it takes a bit of learning to use it well, in the end it is like an oven and it also depends a lot on how dry the grass is, if it is too dry you have to be careful because you can make combustion I started this thread
anyway I love it

this is the silicone version and is the simplest because it does not have o-rings

View attachment 19078176

but in my opinion the best is the one I posted in the first photo VAPCAP M PLUS 2023
for the lowest prices you should wait for black friday or April 20th the classic 420 party they always have discounts.
ps:
you can heat it either with a lighter or induction.
I’ll be moving to this over my airvape pro, I have a feeling it’s more better in terms of heavy metal/plastic toxicity.

Latest posts

Latest posts