What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

LostTribe

Premium user
Anybody ever had a double tipped tap root? It looks like a forked snakes tongue. I couldnt get a good pic. Came from a reveresed Sour D. This one and a few other of these seeds were split with tap root hanging out the side slightly when I harvested them. Put it in a rooter, was surprised it elongated a bit even. Figured it for a goner.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
904F1C6D-5374-408C-910E-76B249700B7F.jpeg
60EA2F1E-ECB5-4BE9-A44A-02E31F51F3B3.jpeg
A91C2F99-CA5A-42E0-B8DA-B296C2AC000F.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ Nice sun ☀️ rise .. goes well with my coffee. It is beautiful outside about 50° but crystal clear & gonna have to readjust not waking up in a manic panic about the garden& to find something else to be manic about… was looking around yesterday at all the plants drying, wondering how much of it is premium ?how much of it is shit? and how much and hash going to produce.. still have two big ones out there and then three more that probably won’t finish

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ditched quite a few plants this year, especially towards the end the botrytis hit really hard and really quick on some of them I didn’t want to go through the process of salvation

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Long-Lost Myrrh Species Resurrected from 1,000-Year-Old Seed​

Morphological features of Sheba at different ages: (a) ancient seed prior to planting; (b) developing seed at 5 weeks showing epicotyl and developing cotyledons covered by seed coat; (c) seedling, 6 months; (d) peeling bark, 12 years; (e) leaves showing fine hairs, 12 years; (f) mature tree, 12 years. Image credit: Guy Eisner / Elaine Solowey / Sallon et al., doi: 10.1038/s42003-024-06721-5.
The well preserved ancient seed of unknown identity was recovered during archaeological excavations of a natural cave in Lower Wadi el-Makkuk carried out from 1986 to 1989.

Radiocarbon dated to 993-1202 CE, the seed was about 1.8 cm (0.7 inches) in length and weighed 0.565 g. https://www.sci.news/biology/long-lost-myrrh-species-13328.html
IMG_3709.jpeg