What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Star

Veteran
Great doggie Resin Lung,

love bullyies,they so cool and one neighbor haved a white one,
very active and good family members protectors.

Goes like tank.. you need to have strong hands if you go in walk..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
It's a dog owners last responsibility and it's always a harsh toke. I feel for you brother. I just went through it a month ago. I've had to do it 4 times before and I'll have to do it again. They bring me too much joy to not find this pain worth it. They're such an awesome animal.

Hope you feel better homie

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=7165&pictureid=120663View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=7165&pictureid=130497View Image

Yep agreed ,,
sorry to hear of your loss goldust ,
without doubt a blokes best mate ,
we are so lucky to have such a close relationship with another animal as we do with dogs ,
by far the most loyal friend we will encounter ...

ive seen a few come and go ,
this old mate is looking tired too ,
but still some life left yet ...

picture.php

Goldust

Thanks for all the Kind Words guys

Still more Bullshit news Saturday damn you 2016
My Dad went in for a Colonoscopy today then recieved a call that he was on way to city hospital cos had low pulse rate now needs a Pacemaker
will go visit sun

I wanna get a pic of Jerry and Fern his mate that moved back to Qld with the inlaws Blown up and framed on wall
Also a Tattoo later down the track

Have Rescued a Female Bull Terrier Cross
an early Christmas present from my mum
will put a pic up soonish

Attachments

• IMG_2204.jpg
    IMG_2204.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2192.jpg
    IMG_2192.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Damn... I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. Needing a pacemaker isn't ideal of course, but my dad has had a pacemaker for like 20 years and he's still full of piss and vinegar! Hopefully your dads situation will be similar if not temporary.

2016 is almost in the books. Hopefully 2017 goes a little smoother for you.

I really like bull terriers. There is something odd about them, beyond their looks!lol Odd in good way. The bull terriers I've owned have behaved like no other dog I've ever had anything to do with. They have been the most gentile while at the same time the strongest for their weight. Bizarrely gentile. They have also been, with out a doubt, the laziest dogs while at the same time having the largest bursts of energy. I believe it's called "hucklebutt". They talk ALOT and sit like humans on the couch. Very cool dogs. I realize your is a cross but I bet there's quite a bit of that in her. I love all dogs but there's a special place in my heart for bull terriers.

https://youtu.be/0UMNFy8RwNA

https://youtu.be/b20XtKNKQ8M

budsnblunts

Veteran
Plenty of oddities going on huh... took some pictures today. First couple are of a seed patch not growing to great.. touch shaded..

The rest are all clone and been n the ground couple weeks roundabouts.

Gnz

Been in port douglas for the last week, beautiful spot. The tourist green isn't horrendous compared to most places either.
l4z4y7ap.jpg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Used to be the best years ago gnz ,
sadly some of it is now some of the worst ..

North Queensland heads had a great rep when i was a boy ...

rod58

well , an early morning walk to an undisclosed site ..40c yesterday and we had been having early 20s till then , drizzling with rain and 20c for today forecast ..go figure ....anyway , strain is ..skunk#2x silver pearl , got them in a bit late because it was too wet but they have great potential
picture.php
picture.php

Globule

Best of both worlds there Rod :)

Bit of Malawi-Sativa action to wake you up and then something else to snuggle up to later on!

Looking forward to seeing those babies blossom :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.