What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

picture.php
eastern brown mate.

rod58

don't know about the rest of this country but global warming is just not happening ..more like a mini ice age is upon us . second lot of seeds have gone in , vegie's as well , and they have nearly all failed because of the cold .
5-6c night times and the days have been about 15-17c plus lots of wind and rain .
went and dug my patch's and the holes filled with water , why o why didn't i get some of this last year, then i wouldn't still be on struggle street eating sawdust sandwiches and licking dew off the car window just to get a drink !!:biggrin:

N

noyd666

lol I see what you eat. yep even down here was not like this last year. but no5c night times. I broke outa hibernation today to have a run to bunnies fer supplies, more like a home fer oldies, lol.

rod58

lol I see what you eat. yep even down here was not like this last year. but no5c night times. I broke outa hibernation today to have a run to bunnies fer supplies, more like a home fer oldies, lol.

haha , ok , so i exaggerated a little but sometimes it feels like that ..
yeah that shops like that , we just got a coffee and snack shop in ours , far cheaper than in town for coffee an pie ..lol

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
GDay Mates :gday:
Bloody warm enough for ya yet?? :chin:
Hope your all doing good, haha I see ol cornflake decide to come out from under his rock and spread his cheer and happiness with us all once again :thank you: ahh the internets is such a great place to visit :moon:
:smoke out:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts