What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

I know what that is, the hull of the Australia II yacht that won the 1983 America's Cup. I was hanging out in Jamestown Rhode Island, directly across from Newport RI. We'd take a friends lobster boat out to view some races, one day the Australia II was being towed back into the harbor and went directly past us. as close as we were ever going to get to that ship.......

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G day CG

Weed seeds Oz .
Never heard of them . Are they on Face Book ? lol .

I d recommend an established seed maker . With a track record . Seeds are the foundation of a season . Bad seeds = bad season .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

H

Hu73

taslicker, Southern sent me seeds to the US. The European site, haze1.0 and etc were a pain, so I found the Southern site. Had to buy three packs, got the Nanan-bouclou and some hybrids. Not a hitch.

ClarkGrizz

G day CG

Weed seeds Oz .
Never heard of them . Are they on Face Book ? lol .

I d recommend an established seed maker . With a track record . Seeds are the foundation of a season . Bad seeds = bad season .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Id say they are on Facebook, seems everything is except me, lol... for some reason I want to buy from an Aussie supplier but feels safer having my name and addy written on a price of paper in Spain/England rather than Mullumbimby..
Been growing few plants outdoors last 20 or so years, only got breeders beans four year ago. More deformities and weirdness than any of the hermed out local seeds we were growing. I'll still put a local selfed in the garden, cause I know what I'll get.. Been trying to grow a Cali conn sour diesel, bitches herm out if I look at them the wrong way, lol....
Herbies and gorilla get here fast.. Ossc takes forever but have good deals. Heard attitude have great deals and get here no probs also, I just haven't used..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Domestic mail wont undergo any customs scrutiny ,,
its really by far the safest way to receive seed ..

However im not up to speed on who you could rely on in oz ,
hopefully the future will be better for seeds within oz ...

taslicker

try Southern Star Seeds and Dinkum Seeds.
they both ship local and do the payment O/S.
they dont breed the standard dutch or US beans only aussie developed strains.
Dinkum are cheaper and only carry skunk strains.
SSS have a good variety and some very interesting sativa dominate strains.
I just got some Lemon Skunk from Dinkum and they threw in 5 freebies of another strain.

Globule

When I was there, the Aussies had just recently taken the America's Cup trophy from us, for the first time, with your sneaky "winged keel" on the Australia II..:biggrin:
(actually, what an amazing new design!)

I really wish I had bought the t-shirt I saw in a shop window there.
It said "America's Cup" across the top, in big letters.
Under that was a well drawn picture of a huge muscular red, fucking a bald eagle...

I seem to recall Dennis Conner did something way worse with the multi-hulled "Starts & Stripes" BGS :biggrin:

Once the USA realised that they couldn't deal with the monstrous girth of the mighty New Zealand behemoth that was KZ1, they built a bloody multi-hulled catamaran to bring to a traditionally single-hulled race!

Would have gone like this in Dennis Conner's meeting room (probably wallpapered with photos of himself by my guess):

Dennis Conner: "Shit! These kiwis have got too much awesome! Have you seen the size of that fucking KZ1? How can we bend the rules as far as possible without being disqualified?"

Conner's Cronies: "Only thing faster than that titan-of-sailing, without an engine, would be a catamaran... (muffled sniggers heard within room)"

Dennis Conner: "Done! Make that two-hulled thing happen!"

Conner's Cronies: "But Mr Conner - that would be... ummm... really fucking unsportsmanlike..."

Dennis Conner: "Will it win me the race? Then build the fucker!"

:biggrin:

Brother Nature

Hey guys, just finished up my little PC grow. Strain was Panama X DC and my god, if smell (and an early sample) is anything to go buy, this is going to be a beautiful smoke. It never ceases to amaze me what we can do with this plant. Anyways, here's some photos, it's not perfect and I only have a phone camera to use, but, hey I'm happy with it and now have my own smoke for a while. :greenstars::smokeit::dance:

Attachments

• IMG_0886 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0886 - Copy.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0890 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0890 - Copy.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0896 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0896 - Copy.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0897 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0897 - Copy.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 8

Gnz

Looks good dude. We're doing similar things, get a thread going in microgrows for your next round.

What kind of lights are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts