What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
Heya boyz

It's been a while since posting here. Not sure anyone remembers me :moon:

So, I'm looking for some advice.

I have some paraphenalia I want to sell off. Nothing commercial. I have been in India the past 5 years and don't smoke any more and don't know where to sell this stuff.

I posted an ad on ebay but they deleted my ad haha

So, if anyone knows where hit me up with a PM?

Regards.

cornflake

Veteran
Any pics of what do you have for sale?

Maybe Craig's list

Yes.

ROOR Icemaster 5.0 with diffuser, regular downpipe, 3 bowls and 4 screens.

It is really nice to throw some ice into it and toke on :)

I'm in Sydney for pickup.

cornflake

Veteran
Piece by piece to buy brand new would cost around 306.1E or about $AUD 452.00, plus postage and risk of it getting nabbed by customs

1 x ROOR Black ice master. Stands 45cm tall, mouthpiece 45mm diameter http://roor.de/icema...lack-p-142.html 199E
1 x down-tube http://roor.de/down-tube-p-90.html 17.9E
1 x diffuser http://roor.de/diffu...tubes-p-82.html 31.9E
3 x bowls http://roor.de/bowl-small-p-86.html 13.9E each = 41.7E
4 x glass gauzes http://roor.de/glass-gauze-p-93.html 3.9E each = 15.6E

What if we said $160 delivered?

cornflake

Veteran
haha ok no probs

I am prepared to reduce price if that solves that problem.

Hit me up guys with a PM of an offer if you're interested

cornflake

Veteran
I'm shocked. I guess Aussie smokers are completely clueless, and probably still smoke out of plastic juice bottles and a piece of garden hose haha

Here I am offering what is arguably one of the best water pipes in the world for an absolute bargain price and there's not takers. It looks like my cousin is going to get a gift.

Ok, catch y'all laters.

rod58

mate , aussie smokers are certainly not "clueless" so why don't you take your "arguably best water pipe in the world and shove it up your arse ..the guy said he couldn't take it and the rest of us really couldn't give a fuck about your pipe ! ok ..

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I'm shocked. I guess Aussie smokers are completely clueless, and probably still smoke out of plastic juice bottles and a piece of garden hose haha

Here I am offering what is arguably one of the best water pipes in the world for an absolute bargain price and there's not takers. It looks like my cousin is going to get a gift.

Ok, catch y'all laters.

G`day CF

Far from clueless .

Blowin in with your snobs bong tellin us we are stupid for not buyin it is a bit OTT ?

Cuzz scored over priced piece of glass . No biggie .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

Ok, catch y'all laters.

Sorry cornflake,
theres not been a lot of action on this forum of late,
i did suss out your pipe , looks real nice ,
kinda considered getting it for my older son ,
nice offer man ...

Goldust

mate , aussie smokers are certainly not "clueless" so why don't you take your "arguably best water pipe in the world and shove it up your arse ..the guy said he couldn't take it and the rest of us really couldn't give a fuck about your pipe ! ok ..

Well said Rod

Con flake Dude why did you chuck a sad cos I didn't buy it ?
Mrs wasn't gonna let me spend that on something that could of arrived here broken
Esp when I can go to cloud 9 and choose from heaps of different bongs
Yeah may be cheaper glass but whatever

cornflake

Veteran
haha about what I expected

poor clueless inbred aussies (except for Donald of course)

go back to your orchy bottles and sucking your little brother's dicks boys

:)

budsnblunts

Veteran
Get called clueless because you all keep away from cornflakes the amateur. Clued in more like it. Did he say it's even good to smoke a little ice through? Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah cornflake, that's not a very nice thing to say to all and sundry (except Wal)...

Good to see ya back around, but pissing off every Bogan in exhistance is not the route to take I reckon...

Oh yeah, one other little ditty. In the TOU it says you are not supposed to be flogging stuff in open forum. Best give the bong to your cuz, I'm sure he/she will appreciate it.

N

noyd666

now gypsy gets stuck into us ,calling us bogans lol. beer in one hand, cigy hanging out of corner of mouth, meat pie in other. hope its four'n twenty pie.
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Specialy on this people cause they are the good ones,
never hurd one bad word from Aussies and they was always for helping and very kind..

guess he is a pissed cause he cant sell those ugly bong to no body.

Status
Not open for further replies.