What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

Lunch break in nature.
Enjoying the sun, watching the swans at the lake.

IMG_7647.jpeg

shiva82

i removed the pollinated plant from my mini pollen chuck tent , killed the male and wet wiped down all surfaces and rinsed off the female a touch . she can finish making seeds in the loft of doom or my other tent .

a male and female clone have gone in . silver soar this time . making a small batch of f2s with my favourites .

Attachments

• IMG_3010.JPG
    IMG_3010.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 1

shiva82

early pollinated miniature silver sudanese plant . lightly hosed off as she was covered in pollen ., as she will be going in the sensi tent shortly to finish seed production . probably yield between 50 - 100 seeds only . enough for myself and friends to explore .

any seeds i have not cured well enough and go on to fridge or freezer store them , seem to swell and ruin . i will make sure that does not happen again . thankfully it is only a couple of batches that i'm not losing any sleep over

Attachments

• IMG_3012.JPG
    IMG_3012.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 1

shiva82

sample lower bud from te dwarf silver soar 4 . i would of used tis to make f2s but i'm struggling to keep her clone in veg witout throwing out pistils. i repotted a clone , topped it and paced under 24 hours and it is still wanting to flower. eventaully it should veg again, but for that reason i chose not to use her .

i like the silver look and dense nugs and sickly lumbo red/old mother ghani based musky aroma .

Attachments

• IMG_3015.JPG
    IMG_3015.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

shiva82

silver soar 4 . 1 week to go. i have removed her from the main tent . she can finish in the loft of doom in the shade . the pollinated clone will go in its place

Attachments

• IMG_3028.JPG
    IMG_3028.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 2

shiva82

silver sudanese

Attachments

• IMG_3030.JPG
    IMG_3030.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3017.JPG
    IMG_3017.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3019.JPG
    IMG_3019.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3021.JPG
    IMG_3021.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3022.JPG
    IMG_3022.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3020.JPG
    IMG_3020.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

shiva82

once the technician has visited my property i can fill the tent with my personal favourites and dust of the philips cmh . i have used only led light since spring . cmh i will probably just use at mid day of a light cycle to keep it simple and run the leds constant . i would have to dim the leds if i were to start and end the day with cmh . i will just stick with a midday cmh blast to k.i.s.s

shiva82

growing ganja since 1996 , and i'm still always making mistakes and always learning . i like to grow as simply as possible with the least amounts of gadgets too , which does not help