What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
You and your bride will have a blast in NZ man...
It's a beautiful place.. South island is my favorite, for the mountains and wild rivers and so few people, but it's too cold at this time of year...

I'm guessing you'll fly into Auckland? Some great seafood restaurants there, rent a car and head north to some beautiful beaches. :woohoo:

N

noyd666

voting on Saturday so i'm going for the Meercats, more power to them lol.
picture.php
labour intensive family.

ozza

Veteran
You and your bride will have a blast in NZ man...
It's a beautiful place.. South island is my favorite, for the mountains and wild rivers and so few people, but it's too cold at this time of year...

I'm guessing you'll fly into Auckland? Some great seafood restaurants there, rent a car and head north to some beautiful beaches. :woohoo:

Both islands I want to see snow. Never have

budsnblunts

Veteran
Stay away from those aucklanders bro they only earn for themselves... be lucky to find a 300 o there.. 400 is the normal. People are all knobs lol...

ozza

Veteran
Off to Rotorua tomorrow hopefully more luck there then these Auckland snobs. buds n blunts you out there?

Gnz

Hopefully this weather clears up for you man, I was in the south island last week and it was perfect.

Attachments

• 20160709_140741.jpg
    20160709_140741.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts