What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

picture.php

Goldust

G`day O

Discretion is the better part of valor .
Jumpin out of the car and fighting on a road because some one tooted a horn at you ?

And of course it will be a fair fight . No weapons or 2-3 on 1 .

Likely to end up on the 6 O `clock news .

You wanna be a successful pot grower ?
Don`t break the law ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

I honked him for cutting me off
then he was all gonna kill you
Least i was quick enough to chuck car in reverse otherwise would have had his as a hood ornament
tried reversing into me
Obviously i dont want to be on the news and stay off the radar

done cutting up me harvest and now drying out
gained plenty of seeds one selfed
if they are worth growing?

Gnz

Been reading these forums for the last few months and didn't even think to search for an NZ thread.

Should get a diary up soon

KITCHA

Veteran
Went to the hemp expo in sydney today and it was alright, No one smoking there but good to see things changing. There were a few good stands House & Garden was one of the better and got a few 100ml Roots Excell sample bottles from them. There was a giant tent about 6m x 6m with about 50 real hemp plants in it! Lots of the hydro wholesalers there. Not quite the cannabis cup but a big step forward for Australia! Mike Baird spoke in the morning and was heckled heaps through his speech that was also pretty funny!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day K

H n G Roots excelerator is good stuff .
Expensive but very effective .

Polite Force there ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day Goldie

Polite force are cannabis activists who dress like police but are the Polite Force .
Part of the crew at Mardi grass .

I know a cpl of them .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

KITCHA

Veteran
Hi Elmer, yep a few of the hecklers had the polite shirts on! Saw baulderstone at the hemp embassy stand and had a chat. Was surprised to see a few stands selling billies and dab tools etc. Baird announced they are extending the trials outside of the terminally ill but it just sounded like lip service and I didn't buy much of what he said. Baulderstone was saying the mardi grass was good this year the cops left the punters alone at the festival but were testing on the roads in and out. 1500 tests and only 43 positive apparently. Spoke to him about the increases testing in the area and he mentioned that a few people have been getting off because they stated they waited the recommended 12 hours and "felt at the time they were not effected by cannabis"

KITCHA

Veteran
Also spoke to a mate who had a stand there, he said there was word under covers were walking around asking odd questions to the vendors like" so what do you grow in these tents" if you give specific advice I understand they can haul you in...

rod58

of course it would never rain like this mid to late summer ! in my part of the world if someone faints , you don't throw a bucket of water on them ..its a bucket of dust !! :biggrin:
still quite warm here though , vege garden is powering along ..
last year is almost forgotten and my thoughts are focused on this years adventures , a few different strains , malawi being one ..after puffing on its progeny i'm pretty impressed with its lineage ..i've cobbed a lot of the golden tiger and have only tried some now and its all that was described , powerful and very long lasting high ..

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Hi Elmer, yep a few of the hecklers had the polite shirts on! Saw baulderstone at the hemp embassy stand and had a chat. Was surprised to see a few stands selling billies and dab tools etc. Baird announced they are extending the trials outside of the terminally ill but it just sounded like lip service and I didn't buy much of what he said. Baulderstone was saying the mardi grass was good this year the cops left the punters alone at the festival but were testing on the roads in and out. 1500 tests and only 43 positive apparently. Spoke to him about the increases testing in the area and he mentioned that a few people have been getting off because they stated they waited the recommended 12 hours and "felt at the time they were not effected by cannabis"

G`day Kitcha

Read about a bloke in Canberra who said he smoked a week before the test .
Then a month later road side tested said the same .

Magistrate wanted the Police to explain the impairment re driving ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
G`day Kitcha

Read about a bloke in Canberra who said he smoked a week before the test .
Then a month later road side tested said the same .

Magistrate wanted the Police to explain the impairment re driving ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Yes the odd decent magistrate out there questions things ,,
heres what he said ...

"Certainly it was not the aim of the ministers that if you consume cannabis [at all] you cannot drive [ever]."

the guy was let of as he honestly believed that after 9 days of not toking that he would be clean (after testing positive previously) ,,, not according to the test he took though ....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-...days-after-smoking-cannabis-acquitted/7133628

budsnblunts

Veteran
Good to hear noyd, just checking in on everyone. Hope everyone is safe. I'm pretty busy setting up for next season, I'll get some pics of the new patches I have scoped out. I'm gonna go drop some fish carcasses off in them in the next week I think.

ozza

Veteran
Hey BUds n Blunts I might be going to the long white cloud to check it out in July where abouts are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.