What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnz

Man.... My internet was running slow and so was I. I saw your text before the pic's load when I opened the page and thought "Thompson white cock" was a cannabis strain name :joint:

Gonna remember this for next time a friend asks what we're smoking.

Rumblefish

Greetings all ..excuse my absents of late but I do have a good excuse ,had a few tumors removed of my face and one thing lead to another and fuck 5 lots of plastic surgery later and here I sit looking ..well looking like Bert fucking Newton :)..my season went well and will have a few pics in due course .Gypsy and Kanga were the good news Im sure we were all waiting on,,now a call out for all the other peeps who have found them self's incarcerated over a plant..fuck I have castor oil plants growing all over the place and there's no problems with that even though they contain ricin in abundance and could in theory kill hundreds if not thousands of people but shit get caught growing a bit of smoko and there's hell to pay...peace and puffs peeps Rf

Brother Nature

What's up boys and girls? (Actually, I've seen hardly any women in these forums, what's up with that?) Anyways, seems things have gone quite here. Perhaps that's a good thing though, hopefully it means all of you have had bountiful summer harvests and can't be bothered finding the computer to post shit up. :plant grow:Anyways, had a shit indoor harvest as I had to move from my tent back into a PC grow :(. But the gorillas did quite well this year at least. ;)

Was able to get a decent bit of BHO off the PC grow though, out of 36g's I ended up with a good 3g of shatter, after 'the purge'.

Gonna do a proper PC run this go and have redesigned my little stealth box to get the best out of her. Shit, I may even do a journal. :O Got some damn good seeds too. Been trying to make a decision between the Chinese Yunnan from ACE, LA Confidential from DNA, or the Panama x DC from Cannabiogen, if any of you guys have preferences I'm all ears.:tiphat:

Anyways here's a small photo of the first 1/4 oz BHO blast from my last sad ass micro-indoor attempt. Because, everyone needs photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0582 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0582 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 12

skirbydog

G'day peeps :tiphat: My first post on here!!

Glad to be part of the team :biggrin: Have a test grow of FPOG F3 by Baked Beans goin atm so would love feedback etc
Cheers from Central Coast NSW skirby

R

raspaul

Hi to all you fellow herbalists on the other side of the world:gday:, I'm moving to Oz from the UK in a few of months and I'm a bit worried about few things and would love some feedback off some of you guys.
What's the best way to send seed through and how likely is it that I'll lose them in the post ?
I'm not gonna be taking any in on my body but would it be worth hiding some seed in a container that I'm sending my furniture in or is this too risky ?
I'm thinking about moving to NSW, maybe the Byron bay area but have read about these cannabis eradication programs and road drug testing programs that they run in northern NSW, are they as bad as they look ? cos I have Congo dreads making me an easy target for the law especially if they're looking for cannabis.
I've also got some equipment like a double d papillon light that I would like to take with me and I'm worried if I send it in the container it might get flagged by customs, do things like this ever happen ?
Any help would be much appreciated

Big up and much respect

Ras

Gnz

Hi to all you fellow herbalists on the other side of the world:gday:, I'm moving to Oz from the UK in a few of months and I'm a bit worried about few things and would love some feedback off some of you guys.
What's the best way to send seed through and how likely is it that I'll lose them in the post ?
I'm not gonna be taking any in on my body but would it be worth hiding some seed in a container that I'm sending my furniture in or is this too risky ?
I'm thinking about moving to NSW, maybe the Byron bay area but have read about these cannabis eradication programs and road drug testing programs that they run in northern NSW, are they as bad as they look ? cos I have Congo dreads making me an easy target for the law especially if they're looking for cannabis.
I've also got some equipment like a double d papillon light that I would like to take with me and I'm worried if I send it in the container it might get flagged by customs, do things like this ever happen ?
Any help would be much appreciated

Big up and much respect

Ras

Any reason in particular for aus? Check the laws for possession etc from state to state, e.g I believe in western aus possession over 10g is considered supply, in vic it's 50g. In ACT I think you can still grow up to 2 plants and it's only a $100 fine.

You might find more peace further south in Tasmania or NZ if you're trying to live stress free.

Bless

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Ras

Seeds in the mail a very low percentage don`t reach their destination .
The amount of shipping containers passing through the wharves . You would have to have raised their attention . Or be very unlucky that your can got opened among the millions that are shipped .
Customs are looking for illegal imports . Your Papilon is not in their jurisdiction . Not their problem .

With Dreads in Nth NSW you would blend in better . Most anywhere else you are gonna stand out .

Cops are busy chasing the Meth fiend epidemic that the media keeps reporting .
MJ is low priority . Just don`t flaunt it and you`ll be OK .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

N

noyd666

just that you don't want to be in the low percentage sprung with them. gav's are sold here no probs. I think south Australia has a dumb law where you get reported if buying a globe over 400 watt.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day Noyd

Do you think the Customs are gonna issue an APB for a HID light ?
More chance of being struck by lightning in my opinion .

Like Bobby Dylan sang ; The times are a changin .

Grey zone ATM . I`m waiting for the back lash when legal grows are given the go ahead . Then it will be a Federal offence to grow herb without a license . Ouch !

Thanks for sharin

EB

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
G`day Noyd

Grey zone ATM . I`m waiting for the back lash when legal grows are given the go ahead . Then it will be a Federal offence to grow herb without a license . Ouch !

Thanks for sharin

EB

Yea i cant see how they are gonna save money on policing ,, seems it may in fact be the opposite ..
Probably an increase in the price of pot too if folks are facing more trouble than they are currently..

N

noyd666

G`day Noyd

Thanks for sharin

EB
who the hell knows what they would do , there all in the same pig trough.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day Ras

1 light in a container in a box .
No drugs in the container .So drug detection dog can`t sniff drugs ?
Move on to some of these other 10s of thousands of shipping containers we are rostered to check .

Had seeds not turn up a cpl of times out of maybe 50 + times .
Mail from Holland seems to ring bells .
Once had a package from the USA opened and nice little Customs and Quarantine pamphlet inserted . But the seeds were undisturbed . he he .

I`ve been on forums for half a dozen years . Yet to hear of a legit bust arising from seed interception through the mail in Oz.

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I heard of it twice ,
one of the guys is on the forum here ,
it sent him to jail also due to the plants that were at his house when they came to check it out .
i think its rare , but it does happen occasionally ..

N

noyd666

fair bit on seed seizures on google =parcel post kilos seized. o11 to o12 2660 k's seeds was a record at border seizures.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Noyd

Got a link ?
2660 KG of what kind of seeds ? Packaged how ?
My 1st instinct is its not MJ seed . Ag seed or food seed my call .

Cpl of thousand kilo of MJ seed we could really over grow Oz . Crop duster stylee .

A 10 pack of seeds packaged properly has an even lower chance of getting busted than the APB about his HID light in his shipping container . In my opinion .

Since E bay international mail has increased how many % ? All the while Customs and Quarantine and Oz Post have cut budgets .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

N

noyd666

all I googled was , canna seed seizers in Australia, mainly old info. he will make his own mind up i'm sure.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
howing results for canna seed seizures in Australia
Search instead for canna seed seizers in Australia

Search Results
Cannabis Oil and CBD Oil Australia - Buy Medical Marijuana
https://www.marijuanaoil.com.au/
CBD Oil, Tinctures and Cannabinoid products directly in Australia. ... Canna Oil - Rick Simpson ... published results noting the positive effects that cannabis oil can have for people facing terminal illness, chronic pain and untreatable epilepsy.
Medicinal Cannabis Australia | Medical Marijuana Australia
www.medicanaustralia.com.au/
Medicinal Cannabis Australia aims to be an Australian pioneer in providing ... The genetic diversity of marijuana Each marijuana plant coming from seed has a ...
CBD Oil WANTED. - To test it's effect on reducing seizures ...
cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com › ... › Medical Cannabis
Jul 12, 2014 - 7 posts - ‎6 authors
To put it blatantly , the seizures are eating his brain and although His 17 he ... I NEED to try and get my hands on some here in Australia as I feel like if I .... strains, unfortunately Charlottes Web (18% CBD 0.9% THC ) seeds aren't ... Cbd, Oil, Hemp, Cannabadiol, Cbd oil, Concentrated, Hemp oil, Australia ...
Medical Cannabis Australia? How long before it's ... 10 posts 26 Jun 2015
Bonza tracked seeds in customs for 14 days... is all hope ... 10 posts 13 Mar 2013
A Comprehensive Guide to Cannabis arrests and seizures ... 1 post 10 Mar 2008
More results from cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com
Gardening at Cannas Australia with Old and New Varieties of Garden ...
www.cannas-australia.com/
Cannas Australia Heritage and Hybrid Garden Plants ... How Canna Seeds Develop and Grow from Pollination to Harvest: Choosing and checking Canna seeds ...
Missing: seizures
Cannabis in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_in_Australia
Cannabis is the most widely used illicit drug in Australia, with a reported one-third of all ... The first record of common hemp seeds brought to Australia was with the First .... His inquiries led to the largest cannabis seizure in Australian history at .... activating the THC making recipes using canna-butter potent and effective).
Seeds Seized, Got Customs Form, Freaking Out. - Security & Legal ...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=183366
Jul 31, 2010 - 10 posts - ‎6 authors
Also has anyone in the US ever been busted due to ordering seeds? ... don't let too much fear build from the Australia bust, whole different ... a customs seizure, but I think they sent him the seeds knowing that he'd grow them.
Epilepsy Treatment - Medical Cannabis Australia
https://www.medicalcannabisclinic.com.au/medicinal-cannabis/epilepsy-treatment/
May 7, 2016 - Epilepsy treatment is available in Australia with an online prescription. Medical ... Cannabidivarin is anticonvulsant in mouse and rats (2012)
Missing: seed
Plant growth - How to begin cultivating? | CANNA Australia
www.canna.com.au/cultivation
You generally buy seeds in order to select a mother plant for making your own clones. It is important that the seeds you choose should be healthy. Healthy seeds ...
Missing: seizures
Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty. Ltd.
www.mullawaysmedicalcannabis.com.au/
Mullaways Medical Cannabis an Australian Medical Cannabis Company has ... at treating a range of conditions including epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, ...
Epilepsy Remedies for Dogs - Earth Clinic
www.earthclinic.com/pets/epilepsy3.html
Get a Tick Panel, Heartworm Meds and Seizures and Hemp for Epilepsy treatment. ... Rescue Remedy (2 ); Seizure Tips · Sunflower Seeds (1 ) · Taurine (3 ) · Vaccines and Seizures in Dogs ... Sydney, Australia ... It is called Canna-Pet and is actually developed by veterinarians for dogs and cats. http://www.canna-pet.com.
Australian Seeds Store - Comprehensive Range Industry Leader‎
Adwww.highsunexpress.com/‎
Free Shipping on Orders AU $400.00+
50+ Years of Experience · Free Shipping on $400+ · Low Prices Offered
Flowers Seeds About Us Cut Flowers Seeds Vegetables & Herbs Seeds
Cannas on eBay‎
Adwww.ebay.com.au/‎
Big Savings on Cannas on eBay; Free Shipping available. Buy Now!
Seizure - Complete Guide‎
Adwww.epilepsy.org.au/Seizures‎
Learn more about the types of seizures and what they look like.
Support Us Online Academy About Us Purple Day
Searches related to canna seed seizures in Australia
is cbd oil legal in australia
hemp oil australia cancer
elixinol australia
vitanutricals
dr andrew katelaris
narcotic drugs amendment bill 2016
cbd oil buy
cannabis oil cancer hoax

G`day Noyd

Your google must be more conservative than mine .
Above is my search results . ha ha ha

Still like to see the link to the 2600 KG of MJ seeds .

Thanks for sharin

EB

Status
Not open for further replies.