What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Happy ANZAC fullas, also my birthday. Too all those chaps that fought in Gallipoli ...
The next few blunts are for yous.

N

noyd666

read that story about crock dragging young fella out of his tent , he got off lightly with his foot, i'm not lol camping there.
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
Found me a bunch of gold tops today, thinking about using them to explore my mind a little more, been in some deep dark places in there so I'm keen to see what I'll learn about myself this trip, I'm gonna wear a blind fold and ear muffs just so my head and mind is the only thing I have. Cheers

rexamus616

Veteran
Found me a bunch of gold tops today, thinking about using them to explore my mind a little more, been in some deep dark places in there so I'm keen to see what I'll learn about myself this trip, I'm gonna wear a blind fold and ear muffs just so my head and mind is the only thing I have. Cheers

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65137&pictureid=1593445&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65137&pictureid=1593446&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65137&pictureid=1593444&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

those don't look like 'gold tops' man...

i hope you didn't eat them!

They only grow on cowshit, and they've got a ring around the stem that goes black (from spores)

Dog Star

Veteran
Yes its true what Rex says... dont eat those bro,to me it looks like ones that haves
very tricky poissonous effects,fools webcap is a name,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lethal_webcaps

You better buy set from Amsterdam or ask somebody for print than collect shrooms
that you dont know... its much better and healtier way,
also to buy book on shrooms and learn what you need to look when you shroom hunting
is not bad idea,to know properly.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Gday blokes and blokettes :wave:
Nice to see the old thread is still rolling along with quality conversation and information :biglaugh:
I had to impose a ban upon myself with icmag an crackbook, just so I wouldn't get distracted whilst I was finishing up some major assessments that were due for Term 1 and we are like 3wks deep into Term 2, so the work had to be done and the less distractions I had the quicker the work got done. And I got it all done except for a major exam re-sit that I have to do tomorrow cause I just failed it the 1st time around with 68.9% result and I need a 70% result to pass the subject. Frackers with their redtape bullshit and them needing a 70% mark to pass instead of 50% and over :nono:
So I'm back on ICMag but crackbook can stay fucked as far as I'm concerned.
Will catch up on the missed messages etc from when I wasn't logging in
:smoke out:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey fellas cheers for your caution how ever these are definitely species of psilocybin. New zealand doesn't have a single specie that enjoys growing in cow shit. So that varies from area to area. These have all bruised blue extremely well. I've done a little research prior, and have taken these exact ones a few years back. My old man was taking them often to. That "black ring" you refer to can vary because of the age or environmental conditions. New Zealand has a species called Aucklandii, known as some of the strongest magic mushrooms in the world... I've already had them I.D postivily from numerous old time trippers. Noyds on the money to.... 6 grams worth and they're a little more then kinda ;)

Here's a link to the species found in Australia and New Zealand, a very extensive guide. I think anyone that has been educated in drugs (any shape or form) knows to be extremely wary. Thanks again.
https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/magic_mushrooms_aunz/magic_mushrooms_aunz.shtml

Last edited:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Hey B&B
Since you've had some old heads unanimously identify the schrooms for ya, I say ENJOY!

They are a different species from the ones I used to find in the cow pastures and enjoy from 1972 thru the late '80's..
They're very difficult for me to find now, since all cattle feed suppliments have had anti-fungal agents mixed in them for the past 25 years or more...

However, I did just have some beautiful flowers put out their first blooms for me on 4/20...

Attachments

• 420 flowers.jpg
    420 flowers.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 9

KITCHA

Veteran
Cool pics Elmer, were people smoking openly this year? A few years back no one was smoking a there were as many cops as punters..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Cool pics Elmer, were people smoking openly this year? A few years back no one was smoking a there were as many cops as punters..

Must be at least 10 years since i went last to that event ,
while i really enjoy the spirit of it ,
and i even entered the cannabis cup there ,

i was appalled at the open use of amphetamines ,
kinda spoiled things for me a bit ,
i hope things like that have improved ..???

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey fella's, hope things are all going well on your guys side of the ditch... Been pretty busy these ways. The couple of blueberry strains I have going in that fridge are doing good. I cut two inches of the root balls of two of the blueberry twist during week 2 of flower, forcing them into hermies. I'm trying to get these to pollinate the one blueberry gum and the other three blueberry twist. They're at week 3 or so. Here is my two favorites.

Still using the same shit phone camera lol... This is one of the blueberry twist to be pollinated.

This is the blueberry gum that will be pollinated from the blueberry twist herms. I'll get some pics of those ugly things soon. ;)

Oh Elmer who won at that game of tug o war? I hope those pigs got wasted :D :D

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Fellas

The pix are from the Sydney Morning Herald ...
Wild horses couldn`t drag me to Nimbin these days .

Don`t worry I have been there before . Town full of mental hospital out patients , junkies and meth freaks . Not my idea of a weekend getaway .
Not to mention a drug testing unit on every road in and out of the hamlet .

I actually got a surprise when I saw the pix . Ah ! ... Mardi Grass .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Mr Commercial

yeah i heard mardigrass was bad full of junkies and piss heads and the stoner there its sad to see it so commercial these days i was thinking of moving to nimbin but fuck that id stay put and grow my trees :)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:yeahthats
My Kiwi buddy, Gordy, was a "Grand Champion" piss head, and one of the greatest guy's I've had the pleasure to meet!

Gordy passed away 2 years ago at age 69...R.I.P man...

Attachments

• New Zealand.jpg
    New Zealand.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts