What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acey23

Hey Goldy!! Good Good Mate! Looking forward to this site...have been on a few others...but dont think they are as good as this!

How are you going mate?

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey fellas, here's an update on my breeding project.. The first picture was one of my self created herms, mother fucker went and reverted back to a fem on me.. The second to last pic is of the herm I still have going strong.

Goldust

Hey Goldy!! Good Good Mate! Looking forward to this site...have been on a few others...but dont think they are as good as this!

How are you going mate?

yeah good been driving the Mrs and mother inlaw all day haha

about to harvest 1st grow under new 315w Lec bulb will post pics soonish if folks are interested?

looking good there BudsnBlunts never tried breeding anything myself pity one reverted [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buds[/FONT]

Acey23

yeah good been driving the Mrs and mother inlaw all day haha

about to harvest 1st grow under new 315w Lec bulb will post pics soonish if folks are interested?

looking good there BudsnBlunts never tried breeding anything myself pity one reverted [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Buds[/FONT]

Ooooo Very Nice Goldy! very nice! Def wack some happy snaps up :)

Ahhh we've all been there.. driving gets old after about an hr listening to the mrs & her mum dribble on haha..

Goldust

Victim of bloody Road rage this morn
I honked some ute that cut me off exiting a 2 laned roundabout then the **** stopped in middle of road tried to back into us thought was going to get out of car also but then kept our distance of course didn't even think of taking a photo of number plate
Had me shaking and feeling out of sorts for a few hours

Goldust

as much as I would have loved to my mrs was in the car and already scared as Shit
then told me off later for beeping him
looked like he was 25-35 age bracket

ozza

Veteran
I would have flogged him Goldy. :)

Still busy fuck this wedding shit.

Hit a roo. I hate skippy now.

Hey BudsnBlunts what part of NZ are you?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I would have flogged him Goldy. :)

Still busy fuck this wedding shit.

Hit a roo. I hate skippy now.

Hey BudsnBlunts what part of NZ are you?

G`day O

Discretion is the better part of valor .
Jumpin out of the car and fighting on a road because some one tooted a horn at you ?

And of course it will be a fair fight . No weapons or 2-3 on 1 .

Likely to end up on the 6 O `clock news .

You wanna be a successful pot grower ?
Don`t break the law ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Victim of bloody Road rage this morn
I honked some ute that cut me off exiting a 2 laned roundabout then the **** stopped in middle of road tried to back into us thought was going to get out of car also but then kept our distance of course didn't even think of taking a photo of number plate
Had me shaking and feeling out of sorts for a few hours

next time just say to yourself ,
"bring it over big fella"
have a smile at his poor driving skills ,
and carry on ...

thats the cool stoner way ,, hehehe ...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Wal

Yep ...
Take a trip to Asia . You`ll come home with a new perspective of the abilities of your fellow road users .
At least in Oz red light means stop !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Status
Not open for further replies.