What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

picture.php
HUBBA HUBBA

Dog Star

Veteran
Look those lady in green bikini... heheheheheh... she use parachute to cover self..

true humanoid walrus.

rod58

they just finished building a new zoo not far from my place
its bloody huge .
took the missus there on the weekend .
walked around it for about an hour .
there was only one animal in it .
it was a dog .
it was a shitzu .

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey fullas, been pretty busy doing some course stuff. Just getting more knowledge on the bush around me... My blue berry strains are pumping along, I'll upload these photos of harvest a little later, I didn't grab many for I was rushing the fuck out of it, rot every where. Even on my back yard plants, mother fuckers.... All up i got about 10 oz from that shit in the bush... They still had a while to go, whilst the smoke was okay the large buds dried up to fuck all... If only that rain held of for a week or two longer.... I hope all you guys are staying health and safe, same with your families and friends. Keep safe chapparoos

DC3

Here's an interesting headline in today's news:

More than half a billion dollars is being spent by Kiwis on cannabis each year, accounting for nearly 90 per cent of $629 million in total drug purchases.

:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts