What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod58

hey everyone ..its been a bit quiet on here ..
thought i'd post a pic and i do know that there's an active thread about this subject ...but what the hell ..sorry , had to scratch my handsome face out ! at this size it's a world record King George Whiting ..hahhaha , true mate !
i love my fishing so here's a pic ,.pending world record me thinks ..:biggrin: ..
picture.php

Goldust

Damn that's a big fish
haven't been fishing since went to Rotto years ago and all I got was a flathead or I think that's what it was

Here the First Pizza out of recently acquired Pizza oven minus a few bites

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 10

rod58

hahaha , never been to rotto , passed it a few times but thats it ..pizza looks bloody good goldust ,looks like a great white's taken a few bites out of it already . way to go , pizza and homemade bread ....oh , an beer ..:biggrin:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Damn nice fish roddy!:woohoo:
Is that for real?!>>> Fish looks like 20 kilos... Did you catch it on rod and reel?
I love my fishing too! maybe I'll show ya one of my big catches, if you'd like...:biggrin:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
This is a real old picture roddy,
but I used to catch a lot of sailfish like this one, when I lived in Florida in the '90's...

rod58

nice one bud , never caught one but have hooked up several times out of exmouth in wa ..do you still chase them ?

Dog Star

Veteran
Rod,that is Northern Pike.. very common specie for North America,Europe and Northern
and Central parts of Asia... there are more of strains of Pikes,Northern Pike is between
biggest except Esox masquinongy or Muskellunge that lives specific in North America
in those huge lakes as lake Superior,Michigan,etc... will love to catch Musky one day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_pike

Kind regards

DS

rod58

northern pike mate , looks like an awesome fish to catch , and quite tasty i reckon , lol , well i'd eat it !

Dog Star

Veteran
This i left go... but sometimes i take some Pike and then family have a nice meal.

Its a good type of meat,and that lake is clear and nonpoluted so why not.. am not against
taking fish sometimes here and there,but a good feel is to catch and release,

specialy if kids see you so they learn something valuable for further preservation
and to have a rich waters that is not boring to fish on..

ozza

Veteran
Gday Mates. Been busy. Missus finally put a ball and chain on me. :) Getting hitched in July. Took her a while to convince me. We only been together 16 years. :)

Dog Star

Veteran
Those is one crazy band from Croatia,Kawasaki 3P...,but literally,

those French he singing dont exist in reality,its faking of a French language...

http://kawasaki3p.com/

Official site of band,by the way they claim that they eated too much LSD (trips) so
thats why they are taked that name..

rod58

hahaha , funny as , put a chook on this new spit i just acquired , heat beads an all ..first time i've used the beads so it was a learning curve .
got it turning and was working around the other side of the house and after a while i could faintly hear this "noise " which i ignored for a moment or two ..finally it clicked ...THE BLOODY CHOOK !! ..
bit late ..it was a flaming black ball of carbon ..parts of the inside were a bit ok ...hahaha ..grandkids thought it hilarious ..
:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts