What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hahahaha forever frozen in time with his lump of wood for all the world to see :biglaugh:
Bloody Classic :biglaugh:
:smoke out:

rod58

the pineapple chunk has started to flower ..stretched a huge amount , more so than my other strains , though the golden tiger hasn't started to flower at all ...hope it doesn't run out of time ...needs about 12 weeks i believe ?
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
Looking good man, I usually have most plants out before april, mid to late march. The couple of early frost turns the buds hard and solid like rocks. I hope you are surprised with them. I checked my spots out after using that sulfate of potash. It had been raining since I had done it. Well one plant had been eaten from a pig, one stringy little branch left. Was a good laugh. But all the plants have reacted really well, nice little buds on the tall ones.

rod58

hahaha , sorry mate for laffin , but fuck ..if its not drought , rippers , locusts , rats or mice or the wallopers ..or wild pigs it'll be something ,..:biggrin:
i always say , if it was that easy everyone would be doing it ! ..we just move on and learn from it and do it better next year ..

budsnblunts

Veteran
Haha you gotta laugh, what else is there aye. I removed the cages I had them in because the holes were to small and they started restricting the growth, I'm gonna take a bag of dog shit out there along with some dog hair to sprinkle around. Hopefully get the fuckers weary a little. But there is always something.. ;) Keep safe

rod58

ya look back once ya get a few years on ya and , well , gotta smile ..all those years doing what we do and i've calculated that i've carted at least 72 ton of water up to a km plus ..all in 20 ltr containers ...and what the fuck have i got to show for it ...hahahaha ...feckin memories is what !! damn good ones ...
so buds , you cart the dog shit out there or even take a dump there yourself and see what happens , can't hurt thats for sure ...lol..carted a foam mattress out once with the idea if i cut holes in it and planted into that it would be like awesome mulch and it would hold moisture ...hahaaha , didn't work ..all of 18 then i was ..its just damn great fun , can't put a value on that.... or a sense of humour !..lol :biggrin:
keep on keeping on buds ...

Goldust

Going on 9 weeks
Wondering if should cut down now as going to be 40 + the next few days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 18

rod58

for a number of days too goldust , ..no expert on indoor but they look good , cut them i reckon ..:tiphat:

budsnblunts

Veteran
ya look back once ya get a few years on ya and , well , gotta smile ..all those years doing what we do and i've calculated that i've carted at least 72 ton of water up to a km plus ..all in 20 ltr containers ...and what the fuck have i got to show for it ...hahahaha ...feckin memories is what !! damn good ones ...
so buds , you cart the dog shit out there or even take a dump there yourself and see what happens , can't hurt thats for sure ...lol..carted a foam mattress out once with the idea if i cut holes in it and planted into that it would be like awesome mulch and it would hold moisture ...hahaaha , didn't work ..all of 18 then i was ..its just damn great fun , can't put a value on that.... or a sense of humour !..lol :biggrin:
keep on keeping on buds ...

Yeah man, I'm twenty four and must of walked 300ks in week one time, thousands and thousands of kms all up walking to and from the bush, now I bike. I actually carry the water in those solar showers. They hold abour 20 - 29 liters and have cool little watering taps hahahaha... Carried more then my share of water and plants, equal amount ripped off. Plenty of lessons and memories in there. I wouldn't change it for anything. Half the reason I love growing so much is the way we learn to improvise. It has made me a patient person and I feel pure at heart. For what I reap is what I sow. Don't get too much of it nowadays that's for sure... I'll have to double check me shitting in the patch though, just my luck and I'll fall in it. Will definitely keep on keeping on Rod. Stay safe, gonna be some huge buds on those babies of yours, nice structure happening.

N

noyd666

HI BLOKE'S ME NAME IS OZY ROGER LOL I'M A BEAST.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
GIVING GNOME A BASH N CUDDLE.
picture.php

Rumblefish

These are from a pollen chuck using the big girl in the bottom pic
which is fuel from CG . I back-crossed Fuel to chemdogbx2 ,inbred and had to search through a fair few but she was worth the effort ! Happy Trails to you all

picture.php

1. picture.php
  2. picture.php

Last edited:
G

Working through the record heat this season damn it's hot, hottest temperatures in 50 years.
Purple Trainwreck, Alien Blues and Tutankhamon are the young ladies.

picture.php

Last edited:
G

Mullum Madness

Mullum Madness

This is my winter planted SSS Mullumbimby Madness X Colorado Green Bud cross from July 2015 last year.
Called Chopper Read by the breeder, it's a real powerhouse of a smoke.
The girl has been extensively pruned, trimmed and shaped given the uncontrollable propensity to grow so large.
She has only just started flowering, still kicking along so nicely this year in the hottest heatwave on record.
An experiment has seen her lolly popped to the max, irrespective it's going exceptionally strong and showing some very good flowering structures.
Starting to display some quality terpene scents as well.

picture.php

Last edited:

rod58

ahhh, looked at your pic this morning and there was only one pic that i could see ,..all three show now , bit of a glitch me thinks ...all extremely nice though ..:tiphat:

G

Grand Daddy Purple

Grand Daddy Purple

Always wanted to try this one, it's a very pretty plant.
Goes extremely well with the curry leaf plant in the garden.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.