What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod58

hahahaha , feckin sicko's , all of ya's ...there's probably a real good use for something like that :biggrin: ..........ummm, still thinking ..nah , maybe not ..i'll go with the randy butter ..haaaa

Dog Star

Veteran
THC and CBD in Foria... uh... youngs could smoke that vaginal gadget if goverment dont
protect them... ;)

ozza

Veteran
puts a different spin on a smoking hot pussy! It works good Rod. Ol' Sat would be right into it.

Q: How do you know that a female bartender is pissed off with you?
A: There's a string hanging out of your bloody Mary.

Q: How do you recycle a used tampon?
A: As a tea-bag for vampires.

silly tampon related jokes from the web..

budsnblunts

Veteran
This took a odd turn! hahahahaha... Anyone here know a effective/cheap fruit/flowering feed? I have no grow shops around, just shit like bunnings, the warehouse and supermarkets. I would like to start feeding the babies in the bush seeing they are all flowering now. I wonder what they'll end up stretching to.

rod58

yeah buds , i've been using power feed from bunnings , the one for flowering plants and fruit trees , stinks like crap but is a good product ,,,

Rumblefish

@budsnblunts yup that powerfeed that rod58n recommend is good or blood and bone is good for flowering plant ,hard to over do it with the blood and bone to ,plenty of phosphorus in it to
Noyd I had to look at that for a minute then the penny dropped ...Doh

N

noyd666

ready to go there ya go sista.:biggrin:
picture.php

i would say if your going to use powerfeed then go the purple bottle..
for flowers and fruit.. its lower in nitrogen.. and has just a slight bit more potassium
but i still dont know about something with such high nitrogen..
i think this is the same one rod is recomending..

from what i hear bat shit.. (guano) is the buisness for flowering plants as its high in potassium but would not know where the hell to buy it.. never seen it at bunnings..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts