What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Thanks Rod. I have been tampering with the edit function.
Another interesting point about the season this year is the prolific wasp and hornet activity.
I have been blessed with an abundance of the giant black and yellow hornets along with the obligatory wasps.
Haven't been cursed with a caterpillar plague taking hold this season.
Go the natural pest control, I love it when the planets align.

Last edited:
G

Perspective.

Perspective.

Happy days.

picture.php

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Btk or Bacillus thuringiensis var. kurstaki as foliar spray will
made miracles for you if you have caterpillar problems,its cheap product i think..

Thanks Rod. I have been tampering with the edit function.
Another interesting point about the season this year is the prolific wasp and hornet activity.
I have been blessed with an abundance of the giant black and yellow hornets along with the obligatory wasps.
Haven't been cursed with a caterpillar plague taking hold this season.
Go the natural pest control, I love it when the planets align.

Dog Star

Veteran
Hhehehe Rod,that temperatures will made me wild if there is no any pond for refreshing..

Here like i said was -15 C and then i feeled very well... its Winter,it need to be this way..
but then we get HAARPED by +15C,hard South winds and somehow i get then easy
pissed... yesterday almost get crazy from weather.. but later eated some B complex
vitamins,some Neuro complex nutrients,Magnesium Citrate,Lechitine in caps and some good food beside
this nutrient pills and today i feel much better..

today is colder a bit then yesterday and South dont blow any more.. thanx Lord..

fuck am worst metheropath you ever meet there.. and when i was younger i never
feeled anything..

Dog Star

Veteran
Best temps are like for our favorite plants... 23-27 C.. comfort zone..
and easy North breeze... 1030 Hpa and barometer raising easily.. sunny days..

that will be heavenly feel to found this kind of climate,we have this kind of days in Spring and few in Automn,not much of this ideal weather..

wild is here..,from -25 C to plus 40C... that is fluctuations here..

rod58

Hhehehe Rod,that temperatures will made me wild if there is no any pond for refreshing..

Here like i said was -15 C and then i feeled very well... its Winter,it need to be this way..
but then we get HAARPED by +15C,hard South winds and somehow i get then easy
pissed... yesterday almost get crazy from weather.. but later eated some B complex
vitamins,some Neuro complex nutrients,Magnesium Citrate,Lechitine in caps and some good food beside
this nutrient pills and today i feel much better..

today is colder a bit then yesterday and South dont blow any more.. thanx Lord..

fuck am worst metheropath you ever meet there.. and when i was younger i never
feeled anything..
damn doggie , -15 ..nahh don't think i could do that cold , i'm a wimp at 2-3c ..haha , so i went beaching , water was a sultry 22c , beer was ice cold and my friend was there with her 18 year old daughter in a bikini .:woohoo:...far out ... got home at 5.30 and it was still 36c ...so more beer ..lol... so doggie ...do you live at the north pole , migrate mate !!:biggrin:....oh , an we got to 43 !

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Its a beauty of continental climate... and continent kiss both tropics and Alps so we
get those type of fluctuations...

you need to break somewhere from all this ups and downs.. ;)

budsnblunts

Veteran
The temps have started dropping here. Fuck I'm excited for some cooler weather, like yous all it does my head in... Can't think clearly with the heat and humidity. Got a 10 pack of blueberry twist turning up today from advanced female seeds. Any of you guys tried growing this before? I'm trying to collect as many blueberry strains as I can. When I move into my new place I'm gonna set up and grow out each blueberry strain looking for good blueberry dominant phenos and cross them with each other.
https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/advancedfemaleseeds/feminized/blueberry-twist.html

Dog Star

Veteran
i found a bit funny this sentance...-Try Blueberry Twist Seeds today or regret it forever!

hehehee... really good propaganda.. :biggrin:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Stoner4Life posted this pic on the "Funny Picture Thread".

I thought you fellows might like to see it...

Attachments

• aaff8763_zpsazcrjalr.jpg
    aaff8763_zpsazcrjalr.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 18

Dog Star

Veteran
The question is are they are legitt,
specialy with this kind of advertising... on first sight i get conclusion they are full of shit...

then they say they have fruit-infused cannabis seeds... WTF??

Did you ever taked something from that site before Budsnblunts??

Its weird..

My tip will be if you buying seeds to buy from some popular
breeder that haves some credits or you sees his test grows and you know a man is legitt..

think this Blueberry Twist is some joke..

I'm not a big fan on their advertising style. I can't find any info about this strain either...

Status
Not open for further replies.