What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

budsnblunts

Veteran
The question is are they are legitt,
specialy with this kind of advertising... on first sight i get conclusion they are full of shit...

then they say they have fruit-infused cannabis seeds... WTF??

Did you ever taked something from that site before Budsnblunts??

Its weird..

My tip will be if you buying seeds to buy from some popular
breeder that haves some credits or you sees his test grows and you know a man is legitt..

think this Blueberry Twist is some joke..

Hey DS, the breeders of the seeds are advanced female seeds. They seem pretty straight up with what they sell, they release 6 strains at a time. I am hoping that this blueberry twist isn't a crock of shit for 172 bucks worth lol. How ever I did manage to read that there are some blueberry strains where their leaves twist upside down during growth, I think that is what this does. But I have received some blueberry gum from gorilla seeds in the past, along with some o.g kush, critical jack, grand heft auto and dizzy lights. A majority of the breeders are from dinafem and I'm unsure about their rep. All I can do is grow them out and have my fingers crossed. Cheers for the advice man, I appreciate it.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Was just ask myself how they infused fruits inside cannabis seeds... ;)

When you put it like that, they do sound like a load of bull shit lol!. Here's hoping not. I had a big read through before purchase and didn't come across where they've stated the seeds are infused with fruit, but just the flavours... Were you reading the description from that link I sent?

budsnblunts

Veteran
Ye.. read at a bottom of that Blueberry Twist page and you found that sentance..

HAHAHAHAHA Oh FUCK, great spotting dog... Well I am hoping they mean infused in the sense that they smell similar to the blueberry and not taking the piss out of their customers to actually believe they are "infusing" dope seeds with fruit strains lol!!!! When I get these ones going, I'll do a close grow report. If the plants seem like a load of shit, I will live and learn and do what you have said, stick to the common, popular producers of seeds. I wanted the dutch blueberry but it sounds really prone to going hermaphrodite.... This is the breeders that gorilla seeds purchase them from. http://www.advancedfemaleseeds.co.uk/
They seem legit and well spoken of from what I can find. All the reviews are from 2012 and 2013. I hope this is just a new released line of the stuff...
:tiphat:

N

noyd666

Those Honeywell vents are good ones,they blow properly..

and chinese industrial fans,30,45 cm with 3 speeds are mighty blowers,and cheap..

http://zsyonghua.en.made-in-china.com/product/AxmElHtKuQZv/China-45cm-Electric-Fan-with-CE-SAA-CB.html
lol, the chinese ones around here last 6 months:biggrin: if your lucky.
picture.php

N

noyd666

I wonder if they built the wall these days , would it last as long or be long gone?
if a fan was a airplane motor would we all be long gone?

budsnblunts

Veteran
I see you fellas are having a bill passed through government to legalize the medicinal use of cannabis. Moved really fast too.... Hope it all goes ahead, from what I have read it sounds pretty definitive.... So in that case congratulations fellas! I might be moving over :tongue:
http://anonhq.com/49601-2/
Link to a article about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.