What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumblefish

Fuckn Doh! why I didnt think of this matey! ..if ya local bummings dont have it they can get it in on a few days notice . medium solubility so seems ya plants need this right now, I would put a few tablespoons worth into 2lt container with water shake the shit out of it and water it in ,it wont totally dissolve but that's cool ..set ya back about 9 bucks a bag
picture.php

picture.php

Rumblefish

This is my fav rock n roll pic ever ! Jimmy playing bass for Johnny ..just works on a whole lot of levels ..puff puff pass Rf
picture.php

Rumblefish

bOOm.... peace and puffs bro hope ya feeling a bit better ! .and a big puff puff pass to the rest of the Aussie Forums crew ..what a fucking awesome bunch of misfits :)
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
For outdoor i like horse-shit pellets for veg time... last year i haved this way and sees
nice buds no matter that i didnt add guano in flowering ciclus...

Its organic,smell of medicine its also adorable later when she growing naturally..,
and its very simple to mix pelles in soil mix right under a surface and plant
can have good deposits that lasts...

So yes,horse shit rocks... haved also good results with ripe sheep castings,think
manure for outdoor is best thing for plants..

budsnblunts

Veteran
Cheers for all your guys advice/input and thoughts. Closest thing I could find was this shit from yates called growplus - sulphate of potash . 20 buck for 2.5 kilo so we'll see how it goes.

I had three plants in my patch that hadn't shown sex yet. Well today they come out, two of them had little balls and I wasn't taking the chance on the third, funny that they waited so long to sex, when everything else was already flowering. Rouge males guaranteeing their survival I suppose.

I managed to get 40.53 kms of a ride done today, felt pretty good. Think I could do 100kms easy. Come across some awesome spots, rode a good 3 km straight up hill to the point where I was feeling disorientated. I got vertigo a few years back after doing a bungy jump now I can barely handle any type of height hahahahahaha!

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hope you were needing it man, it's been raining each night the last two days, rain a week before that. Been an wicked amount of sunshine and rain mixture. I'm about a month off harvesting the smaller patch. It remained in veg/flower the whole time because I let them get a little root bound at home before planting. Hope that sulfate of potash doesn't annihilate them lol. My 420th post, might have four blunts for that. Keep safe fellas.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hope you were needing it man, it's been raining each night the last two days, rain a week before that. Been an wicked amount of sunshine and rain mixture. I'm about a month off harvesting the smaller patch. It remained in veg/flower the whole time because I let them get a little root bound at home before planting. Hope that sulfate of potash doesn't annihilate them lol. My 420th post, might have four blunts for that. Keep safe fellas.

yea be careful with that potash man ,
follow the directions and dont go heavy handed with it ...

budsnblunts

Veteran
It's starting to get like that here to. Anymore rain with this warmth and I'll be looking at a bunch of rotting plants.

N

noyd666

these photos of daddy long legs spider with erection incased in amber is 99 million years old? gives meaning to the old ozy saying hey ol cock!:biggrin:
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, out of all the things I expected you to post (all were strange) but this takes the cake man. Awesome lol. A 99 million year old daddy long legs with an erection. Now I have seen it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.