What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holeshot

Carrots

Carrots

FALSE CARROTS FOUND AT BORDER STUFFED WITH WEED LOL, ABOUT 2500 LBS. IN AMONGST REAL BUG BUNNY TUCKER.View Image
Thats why Bugs is always so mellow . That's f$cking great . Also a shout out to the SES and fire fighters . They do an amazing job. Weather on the North East coast has been so up and down for months . At least we have had a bit of rain , but not to much.

luvaduck

anyone remember a strain going by the name of florian? I remember the name from years ago, hoping to get some details...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

Attachments

• PROMO3SMALL.jpg
    PROMO3SMALL.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 11
Florian sounds like a true hermi name... ;) heheheheh

ohh good one doggie.. i had a good laugh at that one and i also agree.. ha ha ha ha thanks for the laugh mate..

sampled a little BBI x SB today as a small bit was dry.. and damn man.. awesome.. taste is amazing and thats with no cure.. cant wait to see how she is after a cure..

hope your well.. take care..

Dog Star

Veteran
Glad you liked those creation MRsistatumbleweed..

BBI x SB that i tryed here was very very couchlock weed,true night smoke...
some of friends was a bit overhelmed with those feels,white faces..

Think all crosses with SB get those extra punch... Sour Bubble from B.O.G. are very good piece of genetics,same as moms i was breeding him.. so they gived all together one nice progeny that is very easy to grow..

Thanx for trying them and wish you best there man... :tiphat:

DS

Dog Star

Veteran
Amnesia Bubbles is a real high quality plant,not only amounts of resin are funny but
a type of stone is also great,very long duration of high 3+ i dont need to smoke any..

mighty bitch..

picture.php

picture.php

Best regards

DS

S

Sat X RB

Here could be floods,there are fires... things are not well distributed on this Earth,thats a fact...

was fall half of meter of snow that lately dissapeared melting in only one day so rivers
grow rapidly as huge amount of water filled them... every one of us bring his cross
i guess....

In the end a fact stands that there is something very wrong with climate last years,
everybody experience this..

hello Mr Star ...

yes, we experience this here a LOT! we have lived in the same place for forty years and so we have seen some changes. mostly we see the decrease in small mammals and snakes ... and the increase in foxes which are not native to Australia but were brought here a long time ago by gentlemen ... gentle fucking men NOT ... who wanted to hunt them like in England. jolly good show NOT!

a man from our government Wildlife services told me the loss of small mammals by foxes will be greater than the loss of small mammals by the cane toad. this is very bad. do you know about the bad things the imported cane toad has done in Oz?

anyway ... we clearly see the changes brought about by global warming ...

Peace to All ... (good photos Noydie ... nice patch B & B!)

Dog Star

Veteran
Dont know what imported cane toad done to Oz... :dunno:

As a matter of fact need to check what toad cane means... oh this
is a frog...

ye i see those documentary about toxic frogs,crazy toxic frogs allaround Oz and movin to nowhere destroying other animals
that was not smart enough and eat them cause they was hungry...

this is like some horror movie...

But why they become so toxic if they are imported?? Are this original specie is so toxic??

rod58

Dont know what imported cane toad done to Oz... :dunno:

As a matter of fact need to check what toad cane means... oh this
is a frog...

ye i see those documentary about toxic frogs,crazy toxic frogs allaround Oz and movin to nowhere destroying other animals
that was not smart enough and eat them cause they was hungry...

this is like some horror movie...

But why they become so toxic if they are imported?? Are this original specie is so toxic??
hey doggie , the cane toad was imported to control another pest , namely the cane beetle which was devastating our sugar cane industry , and unfortunately the toad , which lays up to 35000 eggs , became an even greater pest ...
it has now spread right across the top of australia and taken over all the rivers , billabongs and lagoons and poisoned everything that eats them ..
it has devastated the native mammal populations and i'm afraid there is no answer to the problem ..in a nutshell , the answer to a problem became the problem .i guess it was early days and just not enough research was done ..
...cheers ..:tiphat:

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
If i am a scientist i will look for a reason why they become so toxic in first place, and solution for bugs and frogs on micro level..

so to use some beneficial micro organism that is not so beneficial
for this pests and frogs...

with monocrops is always problem since they establish population of some specific pest and maybe biodynamics are answer for this
issue,

thats cause they destroying small producers and create huge
agro conglomerates that sow monocultures and then you get this kind of Armaggedon type of events that endanger all other folks and animals..

Biodynamic trick with any pest is to collect pests in garden,burn them on open fire,take this ash and mix him with enough water so amounts of ash in water are holistic and then spray over plants..

thing works in a way that repells specific bug as they dont like to feed on a plant that have smell of their own "death"...

belive it or not,its tryed and thing works for bigger bugs,offcourse
you cant collect spidermites and burn them... ;)

Think as a man goes from spiritual growing of plant he made death
grave mistake as plants are spiritual beings,there is more to know
and things are not so simple no matter how simple they look for us...

Also think that Creator created this World perfectly,its us that made
problems,specially if we use only our ego thru life neglecting a beauty given us from God... and taking resourcers from others
we create true Satan..

hey doggie , the cane toad was imported to control another pest , namely the cane beetle which was devastating our sugar cane industry , and unfortunately the toad , which lays up to 35000 eggs , became an even greater pest ...
it has now spread right across the top of australia and taken over all the rivers , billabongs and lagoons and poisoned everything that eats them ..
it has devastated the native mammal populations and i'm afraid there is no answer to the problem ..in a nutshell , the answer to a problem became the problem .i guess it was early days and just not enough research was done ..
...cheers ..:tiphat:

rod58

yeah , fair call doggie . we all know now that there is easier and safer ways of fixing things , this was a decision made by officials back in about 1930 or 35 ..not a lot of knowledge then ..if you have time google prickly pear queensland ....another major stuff up ! at least we are learning ..:tiphat:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Doggie

They come from Hawaii .
The Prickly Pear was a nasty beast till theybrought in the Cacto Blastis Moth .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Doggie

They come from Hawaii .
The Prickly Pear was a nasty beast till they brought in the Cacto Blastis Moth .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts