What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Star

Veteran
Ye thats true.. we learn better thru time on our mistakes...

i know now you cant bring anything to Oz from animals or plants that are not very good
checked and that some animals or plants are forbidden,thats a good thinking...,except for cannabis.. ;)

here where i live people was also before made things that bad reflects on nature and their progeny...

sins of fathers and sour grapes for their kids....

S

Sat X RB

get this ... there's an Indigenous mob in the Northern Territory who's Totem is the Goanna. now the cane toads have arrived in their Country and Goannas are dying all around.

so ... 200 years ago white man devastated the Indigenous population with disease and misunderstanding ... but this mob survived ok ... only to be fucked later by the white man's cane toad.

a double whammy of oppression!

N

noyd666

this is the house that jack built.
picture.php
picture.php
/ic/picture.php?=
picture.php
I did read where the prickly pear provided much needed food them days and clothes were made out of fibre and other articals. much like cannabis was used but not as much:biggrin:

Ganja_Outlaws

Hello guys, all good ?
(I write here to avoid starting a new topic)
Pleasure are "Lino", grower from italian section ! :tiphat:

My partner (partner of cultivation and my best friend) is in Australia for three weeks, more precisely in Perth.
Is there anyone who can to tell me, gently, if there's a CSC or something similar ?

Thanks in advance to those who can help me out ! ;)

:wave:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
get this ... there's an Indigenous mob in the Northern Territory who's Totem is the Goanna. now the cane toads have arrived in their Country and Goannas are dying all around.

so ... 200 years ago white man devastated the Indigenous population with disease and misunderstanding ... but this mob survived ok ... only to be fucked later by the white man's cane toad.

a double whammy of oppression!

I think its the first wave that bothers the animals the most ,, having had them here so long now ,, the animals have learnt how to , or now not to deal with them ,,
some have found ways of eating them .. the toads that is , not the indigenous folk ...
i think theres an owl that smashes them here ,, same mo every time ...

Dog Star

Veteran
Looking nice Rumblefish,dont forget to clean under skirts so other branches
get more food and energy and a more airflow will keep them more healthy sanitized
from soil fungus diseases... ;),otherway your plants look perfect and very good...

Sorry for comment but its already professional deformation this mine thinking
about growing plants..

Wish you best there

DS

Rumblefish

Dog Star your absolutely right ,been holding of for cuttings but yes if its not going to be out in the sun making bud fuck it off! Rod58 & budsnblunts Cheers Matey's ..puff puff pass !
This is bud from this plant a few years back ,,first time ever in 20 + years the big fat mumma was the best smoke..kick big! CG Fuel btw !
picture.php

Last edited:

rod58

talk about australian weather , not a drop of rain in six and a half weeks , not even a heavy dew , and we get 140mils in one night an still raining ...
little bit late for this lad me thinks !:dunno:

Rumblefish

I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror
The wide brown land for me!

N

noyd666

:biggrin:I LOVE A GREEN COUNTRY.

A LAND OF FALLEN GUMTREE'S.
OF RAGGED SHITTY STREETS.
OF FIGHTS AND MOODY SHEILERS.
I LOVE HER ASTRIDE ME.
HER UGLY OLD BELT LINE.
WATCHING OUT FOR OLD BROWN EYE.

S

Sat X RB

Sometimes you shock the shit outa me, Noydie!

this is because my wife is fair of skin and she has two BLUE eyes not a single brown one! and She only has sex in the missionary position. so we get to gaze INTO each other's eyes!

It's no wonder Dog Star hit the nail on the head by identifying you as someone (strange) from the island of Tasmania. you've been tripping out on week old oysters haven't you?!

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Bwahahahaha :biglaugh: I fucking love all you jokers in here :biglaugh:
Always picks my mood up when I pop back in here to see what my fellow Aussies are writing about :biglaugh:
:gday:

Status
Not open for further replies.