What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas, yous mind if I nominate you lot for a critical mass seed giveaway from that Gorilla seeds? Purple Skunk Mass & Psychtropic Mass are what you'll win if selected, five of each if I'm correct. I'll do it now and edit my post if anyone has a problem with that. Keep safe guys.
gimme

budsnblunts

Veteran
Thanks for clearing that up ozza I'm pretty slow with ball sports ahahahha. Wonder why your's isn't working....? You gonna enter that new competition ozza?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
ozza mate any questions you have about getting your profile pic or your avatar to work/show up, just ask mate that's what I'm here for :gday:
BnB thanks for putting my name down on that Gorilla Seeds comp brother :D
Not sure how that one works I'll have to have a squizz at it a bit better later on, but the gist of it all is to just post up a members name to be in the running for a pack of Critical Mass seeds yes?? Seems to be one of the easiest comps to enter yet :woohoo: Good Luck to all who are nominated and a big Thank You to BnB for putting my name down on the list too, Cheers mate :gday:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
picture.php

luvaduck

Geez Don, you're doing well... Please share your secret. Is it the diet of good thai food, or the clean mountain air that is the key to such sobriety..

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Goodness , ive seen and tasted how you coastal folk live ,
it would kill me fast i suspect,,
you know apple cider is medicinal ,, lol ..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
ozza bro, the profile pic is the pic that will show up next to your name on your home page/ public profile page, the avatar one is the one which will show up under your name when you make a post, the profile pic of the kangaroo on your home page is working bro :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.