What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozza

Veteran
ozza bro, the profile pic is the pic that will show up next to your name on your home page/ public profile page, the avatar one is the one which will show up under your name when you make a post, the profile pic of the kangaroo on your home page is working bro :good:

:laughing: Yeah I'm a bit slow.

Found one

N

noyd666

WA BUSH FIRE.
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey guys, hope yous all been having a good start to the week. My babies are looking good, had to remove the cages from the first patch.

I forgot to take a picture of the small runt.

budsnblunts

Veteran

Cool ass fucking photo man, except for everyone that is most likely loosing there household belongings.

The update to my second patch

These ones are much taller whilst the 1st patch is really bush with shit loads of shoots, oh and is flowering all ready. This lot on the other hand, some are showing pistols but mainly veggn. Keep safe everyone.

Dog Star

Veteran
Here could be floods,there are fires... things are not well distributed on this Earth,thats a fact...

was fall half of meter of snow that lately dissapeared melting in only one day so rivers
grow rapidly as huge amount of water filled them... every one of us bring his cross
i guess....

In the end a fact stands that there is something very wrong with climate last years,
everybody experience this..

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
^^^^^

I was the master carpenter on a job, when I was about 42.
I had an assistant carpenter and 2 helpers...
The 20 year old helper was a shy kid, and when we asked him about his cute girlfriend, he told us that he had never had sex because they were waiting until they were married...
My assistant was ribbing the kid and told him "I guess you must wack that thing a lot, while you're waiting for marriage".

The kid was shocked and turned red in the face and told us he would never masturbate because he said, "That would be queer"..

Damn, poor kid, what a weird way to think!:biggrin:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Another sad day :(
RIP Alan Rickman, you made the Harry Potter series well and truly worth watching mate :good:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
My thoughts and Good Vibes are going out to those caught up in those fires in WA :yoinks:
Always the way in summer time here in OZ, half the country is flooding and the other half is on fire :nono:
Such a strange and beautiful island we live on :gday:
:smoke out:

rod58

My thoughts and Good Vibes are going out to those caught up in those fires in WA :yoinks:
Always the way in summer time here in OZ, half the country is flooding and the other half is on fire :nono:
yeah , can get a bit ugly at times ..the town of Yarloop , for one , had 128 homes destroyed out of 145 ...a lot of small hobby farms there running mainly horses have gone as well .
but like you say bOOm its australia and the climate is always against us , hot , dry and bloody windy a lot of the time ..
quite amazing though , only two people died in the Yarloop fire , considering they estimated that it only took seven minutes to sweep through the town ,..old timber and weatherboard houses ...
an budsblunts , looking good mate , grown a bit since last pics , you'll be chuffin freshness before most of us outdoories ..

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yeah rod mate it is harsh as frack but I wouldn't live anywhere else, our island home is the best outta the whole lot :gday:
BnB looking good bruz :D
:plant grow:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Thanks fullas, yeh real sad to hear about the fires. It always buzzed me out learning about the eucalyptus way of seeding during a fire. Nature is pretty amazing, terrific and horrifying at the same time. A few of the plants in the first patch I had done are all about a week or so into flowering now. I got more pics of the little greenhouse to upload later on. Keep safe.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

Yeah I wish I could get back over there and spend a month instead of just one day..
I'd have to go camping by myself for a week at Uluru, and then go exploring the mountains in NSW....

Goldust

Great southern land:tiphat:

Yeah I know someone who lives down near where fires were was letting other folks take horses etc to her place for refuge

N

noyd666

FALSE CARROTS FOUND AT BORDER STUFFED WITH WEED LOL, ABOUT 2500 LBS. IN AMONGST REAL BUG BUNNY TUCKER.
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts