What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

AN ISLAND COVERED IN SMOKE YEEHAWWW, SHIT WRONG KIND. ABOUT 60 SPOT FIRES GOING.
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
Looking cool Budsnblunts,

what genetics you growing on that spots??

Regards

DS

I don't have any facts on the genetics just that I had harvested this stuff through January last year, it's only just kicked into flower though. This will be the last time I grow this though, work with something a little more known.

Dog Star

Veteran
Those leaf looks a bit like some Thai sativa... could be her inside or you dont know
what she is in the end??

How much sun hours you have there and when this plant can be finished?

Dont know much on NZ except Northern island is better for growing and Lord of Rings was filmed on NZ... and NZ sitting on a "ring of fire" so there is a huge chance for earthquake or vulcano eruption... but this is good for farming as vulcanoes bring life
beside deaths..

Sees that forest is pine where you have spots,those trees clean underneath self with
throwing off their needle leafes and creating too acidic enviroment,PH can fall under 4
on this soils...

are you bring your soil-mix on spots or you can use native soil for growing mixed
with amendments of your choice??

budsnblunts

Veteran
Those leaf looks a bit like some Thai sativa... could be her inside or you dont know
what she is in the end??

How much sun hours you have there and when this plant can be finished?

Dont know much on NZ except Northern island is better for growing and Lord of Rings was filmed on NZ... and NZ sitting on a "ring of fire" so there is a huge chance for earthquake or vulcano eruption... but this is good for farming as vulcanoes bring life
beside deaths..

Sees that forest is pine where you have spots,those trees clean underneath self with
throwing off their needle leafes and creating too acidic enviroment,PH can fall under 4
on this soils...

are you bring your soil-mix on spots or you can use native soil for growing mixed
with amendments of your choice??

The flowers ready pretty quickly, 7 weeks. But the leaves look really sativa I agree with you there. These plants pretty much get sun all day, a good 9 hours at least... I'm from the north island to. Where I am is extremely volcanic, has had its times being covered in volcanic ash and rock in the past, so this place does seem to grow good plants. There is also a lot of pumice in the ground.
I have never considered the soil being to acidic, the plants don't show to much sign of unhappiness other then that stretch that is going on. Some of the plants are really compact and another bunch of them are just carrying on stretching away. I would love to use a stocky indica of some type here next year. I will just play these ones out as I go. Lord of the rings was filmed not to far from where I stay to. Not a huge fan, but the stories are good.

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Ye i would also love to see how they are growing,think you are in perfect Afghan type
of climate... 30-35 degreees South,Afghanistan is also between 30-40 North..

am stoned here as fuck.. also to mention... ;)

budsnblunts

Veteran
I've heard that before, similar to the cali climate at points. And I am now stoned as fuck to :)
Some of those plants look like they will turn into single colas, I was going to bend the plants in half. I'm not really sure what to do about that actually.

Goldust

thats what he is doing now bring his own
and yeah if ever smoke tobacco it would be a cigar and that has been years

S

Sat X RB

Ye i would also love to see how they are growing,think you are in perfect Afghan type

Come and visit us! you will be amazed! you will also probably laugh a lot!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

They did used to grow afghani or a broad leaf type in Mildura,
i scored a bunch of pot that was a brown/purple colour , very fat tight buds , moreso that usual ,
i noted a large bust in Mildura later , there were lots of short plants 3 -4 foot high , no branches , just one bud ,, a bit of a brown colour to the mature buds on the plants ... id not seen plants like that before.

Ive always wondered what it was , looked great and quite different to what we were used to seeing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.