What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

KITCHA

Veteran
Swampboys Seeds Mojito, Tropical lemon lime & oranges with a high that you cant help but smile from : )

Happy New Year all!

KITCHA

Veteran
Chimera's SD x SS hazey pheno reminds me of Sensi NL5 x Haze with her big long running colas, Long lasting sativa high that feels like a clean MD buzz! Cheers Kit

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
BnB and Doggie that sad tale happened a few years ago now and where I'm living these days and the health of my back doesn't allow me to be able to grow, so I grow through all of you guys nowadays.
So Keep on Cranking out the Dankness peeps and peepettes
:plant grow:

budsnblunts

Veteran
BnB and Doggie that sad tale happened a few years ago now and where I'm living these days and the health of my back doesn't allow me to be able to grow, so I grow through all of you guys nowadays.
So Keep on Cranking out the Dankness peeps and peepettes
:plant grow:

Well in that case I'll have a whole lot of photos and updates of the backyards babies and bush babies. The ones in the bush should be pumping after the four days of heavy rain. I'm gonna check up on how much that 60 litre container caught. I'll pull it out if it did fuck all die to the fact that it will probably catch the eyes of any spotting planes that might want to nosey this year. It's hard to know if you are acting on paranoia or not... The planes are always out but when my plants are out I can't help but think the worse.
It is a real pity your back doesn't permit you to grow anymore. Have you considered raised beds so your babies are directly in front of you to tend to?

Goldust

I had some dream that weed was delivered by the postie
Who turned out to be Kyle kushman
Then he took me to a fantasy camp with tommy chong and others
But then it turned weird when the house cleaner in the camp showed up told couldn't leave dirty socks on the floor

budsnblunts

Veteran
I had some dream that weed was delivered by the postie
Who turned out to be Kyle kushman
Then he took me to a fantasy camp with tommy chong and others
But then it turned weird when the house cleaner in the camp showed up told couldn't leave dirty socks on the floor

Been coming to IC to learn and for the last few weeks laugh. No shit either goldust i had a good chuckle to the part about dirty socks on the floor lol. Dreams are really fucked aren't they. I was getting chased through some mountain bike trails from small deformed gorillas the other day in my dream man. Jesus it was freaking me the fuck out lol.

N

noyd666

I never sleep long enough to get to dream TIME. a lovely warm day here in Tassie today lads, av a coldie

Goldust

I see you shiver with antici------pation

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 16

budsnblunts

Veteran
Stink, not able to vote on any more post for the day.
Noyd have you ever tried some freaky sleep techniques? I've been in some weird mind states sometimes, I used to meditate a lot until I had the most scariest experience of my life. Long story short, I felt like I was thinking in the centre of my head rather then the minds eye. It was strange and the image I saw was so vivid. Nothing special just a little three legged table. Black as night, freaky thing was when the walls started spinning and before I knew it I was shaking my head trying to get out because it felt like I was going to be trapped inside my head. Freaked me out to the point where I have never spoken of it. I'm from a pretty colourful background so I didn't think there was to much out there to phase me. Sorry about the going on hahaha... Some of those techniques can do wonders for encouraging the REM state of mind/consciousness. Awesome sleeping man. Some even achieve it whilst awake and are able to re energize much like you would from a good sleep.
I'm not schizo how ever lol. Or maybe we all are :p

N

noyd666

weird state of mine many a time lol was a heavy drinker. used to get a horror dream when I was a nipper waking up to tyres falling out of the sky towards me lol, that kept me awake.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Definitely a strange one there.... The human minds and its capabilities really interest me. I use the placebo affect in everyday life with every thing I come across. It has really helped me dealing with the funniness of everyone else. Humans are strange. Or as a great mind once said, "people are strange".

N

noyd666

makes me wonder why I am surprised about anything anymore seeing as we're all queer as two bob.

N

noyd666

used to rock on into pubs with old beer guzzling mate and yell out to the barman! TWO BEERS FER TWO QUEERS ! HA THAT USED TO GET THERE ATTENTION. FUNNY TIMES.

S

Sat X RB

hello

hello

here's some images of Mullum/White Widow Crosses ... and a couple of f2 California Kush'.

I 'm not seeing too well these days so don't ask me which is which. just have a look see ... and my camera is crap. won't photograph plants very well ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.