What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx man again for your kind words,

this cutting will be keeped,shared and growed around as i love to keep plants that shows some good features.

Also for future is a plan to made more Amnesia Bubbles F1 as i
still have all "ingredients" to prepare this progeny-mix... and then i will have you in mind if you will wish to try them.. ;)

Branched phenotipes are so vigorous that this plants can go in flowering very fast after repoting in final pot,

same as mother Amnesia,there is a very good stretch and very fast
growing rate...

very very easy to clone.. this Amnesia Bubbles cant die easily,
for now all clones are established with 100% rate and much faster
than other strains i growing,very green and healthy,

think its a interesting feature that huge "good will" for living...
she shows that more than others like she wants to tell
me something with these... ;)

All the best Tony,promise will work her a bit.. :tiphat:

DS

again spectacular dogstar! may not vote on more threads today!

Looks worthy to stabilize if possible!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on brother! I tried for similar results with my sssdh x sb but i found different yet interesting results but perhaps the sssdh is not so sativa leaner as we think!

I have seen some interesting flashes in sb x sativa crosses so in the future Iwill be looking that way, got some nice afro genes to look through and a few others.

One thing for sure for an indica SB is supreme with the powerful stoney buzz you want from that side, only magic with the right sativas i think!

budsnblunts

Veteran
Thanx man again for your kind words,

this cutting will be keeped,shared and growed around as i love to keep plants that shows some good features.

Also for future is a plan to made more Amnesia Bubbles F1 as i
still have all "ingredients" to prepare this progeny-mix... and then i will have you in mind if you will wish to try them.. ;)

Branched phenotipes are so vigorous that this plants can go in flowering very fast after repoting in final pot,

same as mother Amnesia,there is a very good stretch and very fast
growing rate...

very very easy to clone.. this Amnesia Bubbles cant die easily,
for now all clones are established with 100% rate and much faster
than other strains i growing,very green and healthy,

think its a interesting feature that huge "good will" for living...
she shows that more than others like she wants to tell
me something with these... ;)

All the best Tony,promise will work her a bit.. :tiphat:

DS

WOW DS, just WOW :tiphat: it truly is incredible to see what you are capable of. The sound of that strain and it's strengths are really awesome. In a nutshell, perfect.

Dog Star

Veteran
Agree Tony,

specialy about SSSDH,if you will check cannabionide profile from SSSDH than there writes that she have 10% of THC and 6% CBD... its not some usuall cannabionide profile of true sativas... so yes i agree totally with you she lean a lot to indy side..

And Amnesia on another hand is a real represent of true sativa dominant genetics,

i dont know cannabionide profile of Amnesia but i doubt she have any of CBD inside self..
shes stone is so sativish,like i told before she made me a bit anxious if i smoked her
too much.. like i drinked half of litter of coffie and i have those unrest state of mind...
cold chills.. bit of paranoya..

But in combo with SB now she is lot more gentle for nervs and dont raise levels of adrenaline so fast,calmer for nervs but still very strong type of stone as there are more body feels and those allarounder type of stones are very saturating and pleasurable...,

it reminds me a bit on Chacos Sour BX plant i growed before..Sour BX is Neville Haze vs Sour Diesel and i loved that creation
from our Chaco,good work.

Also to add that i really loved pure SSSDH plant,those type of stone is very potent and
was very pleasurable for mine head and thinking process,very good plant for using as medicine in mine case,i feel very nice on her.

Wish you best there Tony

DS

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx man,i get blush from all this words...

but i need to add that you can easily do the same,breeding is not reserved for any particular or special person there...

You just choose some good plants over time,check them for hermies or intersex problems and then mate them and create some cross of your personal preference... its easy bro.

I wish that you experience this simplicity as she can bring you a lot of joy in your life.. if you need some tips i will share with you mine very modest knowledge about breeding...

Have a good day there Budsnblunts :tiphat:

DS

WOW DS, just WOW :tiphat: it truly is incredible to see what you are capable of. The sound of that strain and it's strengths are really awesome. In a nutshell, perfect.

rod58

:i remember commenting on a thread about pests in ya patch and various methods to combat them ..
deer , possums , bandicoots ..etc, etc , and i suggested a product called D-ter ..
well , i had heard about it second hand and was a bit dubious ..hmmm.
very expensive at the time as well . i had a possum problem and ended up using other deterrents , traps etc , and the trusty bang stick ! ..lol..:biggrin:
well i can now safely say that this product is just shit hot ,,
i have an ex cray boat that swings on a mooring 50 weeks of the year and there has always been a huge problem with birds roosting on it ..mainly swallows , about , well never counted them but at a guess 1 to 2 thousand of them so every time i went fishing i had to scrub the whole deck down , stinking shit ..i netted it , put on bird scare tape , camped out there and murdered heaps , not really , no birds were harmed doing this .. so ebay supplied me with D-ter ..i sprayed it with 50ml of product mixed in two litres of water and within two days , problem solved ..best thing the birds also teach their young that its not a safe place ! sprayed the fruit trees and sort of sorted it ...
D-ter is non toxic to animals or humans , what it does is create a sense of insecurity to the birds or animals ...they feel a sense of danger and then that is passed onto their progeny ..it gets better , then a batch of seedlings went missing , twice , mice or bush rats , so i sprayed around that and replanted and all good ..recommend this stuff for sure ..$54 for 100gms ..money well spent ..:yay:

rod58

got to say that it has now been four weeks and the boat is still clean ,...after about three years of pulling my hair out ...cheers ..

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Doggie

I want to give praise to Chaco for that Sour Nevil Bx .
I grew some last year . Awesome line . Potent and grows like a weed .

I hear Wally has some he`s going to run . I`d like to see that .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Dog Star

Veteran
Sour BX is good plant,

atleast i was feel very nice from her,allarounder type of stone and grows very fast with great yields...

smell on lemons,was quite happy with her.

Give regards to Chaco if you have contacts with him... :tiphat:

All the best Elmer

DS

G`day Doggie

I want to give praise to Chaco for that Sour Nevil Bx .
I grew some last year . Awesome line . Potent and grows like a weed .

I hear Wally has some he`s going to run . I`d like to see that .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

budsnblunts

Veteran
Thanx man,i get blush from all this words...

but i need to add that you can easily do the same,breeding is not reserved for any particular or special person there...

You just choose some good plants over time,check them for hermies or intersex problems and then mate them and create some cross of your personal preference... its easy bro.

I wish that you experience this simplicity as she can bring you a lot of joy in your life.. if you need some tips i will share with you mine very modest knowledge about breeding...

Have a good day there Budsnblunts :tiphat:

DS

Thanks for that DS, I always appreciate the advice. I can't wait for the year to hum a long, I want to build a little micro grow box to start a crossing project with the g13xdiesel and these seeds I won from gorillaseedbank.

:i remember commenting on a thread about pests in ya patch and various methods to combat them ..
deer , possums , bandicoots ..etc, etc , and i suggested a product called D-ter ..
well , i had heard about it second hand and was a bit dubious ..hmmm.
very expensive at the time as well . i had a possum problem and ended up using other deterrents , traps etc , and the trusty bang stick ! ..lol..:biggrin:
well i can now safely say that this product is just shit hot ,,
i have an ex cray boat that swings on a mooring 50 weeks of the year and there has always been a huge problem with birds roosting on it ..mainly swallows , about , well never counted them but at a guess 1 to 2 thousand of them so every time i went fishing i had to scrub the whole deck down , stinking shit ..i netted it , put on bird scare tape , camped out there and murdered heaps , not really , no birds were harmed doing this .. so ebay supplied me with D-ter ..i sprayed it with 50ml of product mixed in two litres of water and within two days , problem solved ..best thing the birds also teach their young that its not a safe place ! sprayed the fruit trees and sort of sorted it ...
D-ter is non toxic to animals or humans , what it does is create a sense of insecurity to the birds or animals ...they feel a sense of danger and then that is passed onto their progeny ..it gets better , then a batch of seedlings went missing , twice , mice or bush rats , so i sprayed around that and replanted and all good ..recommend this stuff for sure ..$54 for 100gms ..money well spent ..:yay:

Some awesome advice there thanks man, glad to hear how clean that boat has stayed to hahahaha. I might have to try it but my pest problem doesn't seem to be... well a problem this year, perhaps just humans. Fingers are crossed and I'll keep this stuff in mind. Good luck man.

S

Sat X RB

Hey man, your babies are looking good there. I just rotate the pictures under the windows photo viewer then upload them. Keep it up can't wait to see more.

Thanks for the tip man, together we can learn how to grow and how to use computers hahah :) [/QUOTE]

Ha Ha ... G'day X ... I 'm so sensitive about the race thing I can't refer to you by Username!

these photos ... upload them to your albums. wot?! you don't have an album? click on yr username at the top of yr page and it will lead you to My Albums ... or go into My IC at the top of yr page and click on Albums.
then create an album and up load some pics. it is as easy as 1 2 3.

then when you done this let me or someone know and I/we will tell you how to bring the pics from yr albums into the Forum ... full size like Noydie does.

cheers ...

N

noyd666

piss on the right side
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Amnesia Bubbles get sick resiny...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for frequent upload but i needed to share this girl with you... shes nice... ;)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i really love those bright orange hairs on the pale green buds, you sure can see the density in them if you ever smoked sour b, them lowers look like rocks for sure :D

Dog Star

Veteran
Sometimes i ask myself are there are possibility that plant can push so much resin
out of resin glands...

than i look at a picture of Alien Gift that reminds me its a very possible..
dont know what will be happening if i mate AGs to GG#4... what kind
of resin monsters that will produce...?? Maybe resin will drip in drops from that buds... ;)

Here that picture of ultraresiny Alien Gift pheno,best for now..

picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
Never need to apologize for your sweet sweet updates DS, one of a kind. Crossing the SB with GG may just drip fat drops of THC onto the floor for you to scoop up indeed, well it looks that way in the above pictures :tongue: yum yum yum

Goldust

The mrs did a new face on our grinder as it wore off I think she did a pretty awesome job

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 16

budsnblunts

Veteran
S

Sambo710

How bad is the cricket now. Women should be banned from sport. Try watch the test its just a pink scam, then Gayle asks a reporter out for a drink and everyones up in arms. What about the people we see in the crouds propose to each other. Thats always exciting according to the commentators. Double standards all day. Good way to ruin the cricket.

Hello all :) hope you don't mind my rant, have a good day in the garden or the stash jar ;)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Women belong anywhere they bloody want to be Sambo, please keep your opinions in regard to women to yourself mate
:gday:

Status
Not open for further replies.