What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

budsnblunts

Veteran
I agree, woman are just as skilled, patience is impressive as well. Who else can burden a life force growing inside them for nine months lol :p, on other notes. Would you guys mind checking this out? A thread I made about a NZer wrongfully imprisoned, well harshly sentenced I should say.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=318030
Cheers and no worries if yous are to busy enjoying life.
Keep safe friends.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Cheers to Admin for removing the SPAM Bullshit and the peep posting it from this thread and elsewhere around the site
:thank you:
Regards
b00m
:gday:

Last edited:

Rumblefish

Ay ya beat me to it bOOm :) Please lets not turn this into an old boys club ,Gypsy s vision for this site was for a place that didn't discriminate against any one ,sex race religion are all irrelevant here, Every person has a unique set of strengths, which can aid in achieving the success they desire. Conversely, each person also has their own unique set of challenges that inhibit them in achieving such success. We are meant to share our strengths with those close to us and resolve the challenges we face together. were all just brothers and sisters here ,and this Aussie forum in particular has been a shinning example off that ethic ...peace and puff ...Rf Big Hugs to you all

budsnblunts

Veteran
Ah well it looks like i'm finished here. Happy growing folks.

It is sweet man, move on and look forward, if it wasn't you making the mistake it probably would have been me ;) That's why we here isn't it? To learn, not just about growing but about our selves to. That is my main reason for growing for a matter of fact. Stick around, you must still be pretty young to feel this way.

Rumblefish

Ay fella rod58 id right..just remember this is an open forum for all..no probs mate..and shit never a week goes by for me without it having to be pointed out that Im makeing an arse off my self.thats cool .learn and move on is all ya can do...were a freindly lot here .dont going falling on ya sword for somthing not worth it ...no malice to you in what I said...friends eh ? Peace and puffs mate ..hang around , Chill and relax more on board the merrier....Rf

N

noyd666

picture.php

Rumblefish

Caps! love em 5 panel and snap-back are me favs ..wear em at daytime ,nighttime, wedding, funerals, wear em when I fuck,wear em to bed some nights ..got about 300 can't have to many caps ! this is my current favorites hanging near my front door ,does my head in somedays deciding what one to wear :)
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Its -7 C outside and snowy... i dont go out whithouth good warm cap... she save my brain
to not get freeze... ;) hehheheehe

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hahahahahahaha awesome one, -7 degrees whoa!.... Feeling the chill from here with that one, the snow weather sounds like a nice change how ever. I find the heat so hard to get away from here... Only a few more months, I can't wait. :tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
It was -13 C before few days,now is hot compared to this previous days... ;) hehehehe

But bro... its a charm for indoor growing and if you are at a end of flowering ciclus you
can push some really cold air so a plants can fade same as in nature when they do it naturally..

Aussie Kush (Zoidfuel 99 x Sour Bubble) gets really nice Automn colours...

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Think its a side from Zoidfuel that she perform so nice colours...

i love those pinkish colour become purple,its even more beautifull looking thru eyes in real
and not thru camera...

in the end i readed that our eyes have more than 200 million pixels resolution..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:woohoo: Very Nice Work with the ZoidFuel cross there Doggie :woohoo:
I suppose the ambient temps your getting at this time of the year play a big part in bringing out such luscious colours :chin:

Rumble I like your cap collection there mate, quite varied and some interesting specimens you have just there on your wall.
I can see how it would be a dilemma in choosing which one to wear when going out especially after a couple of cones of your finest herbs :biglaugh:
Peace an puffs everyone
:smoke out:

Dog Star

Veteran
Ohh Boom,we here in Croatia think if you didnt grow Zoidfuel 99 than you are not real
Oz fella... ;) LOL

But really...a Zoidfuel 99 from Donald is amazing plant with so much quality its hard to explain her shortly... i growed her atleast for 5 cicluses,its more than a year i was enjoyed in all good that Zoid line brings and shared those cutt around so other folks can
experience this heavenly smelling plant,

and somehow i loosed him but before that i hitted this plant with SB dust so i get
some progeny... so happy that progeny keeped lot of moms features and that made
Aussie Kush enough quality for growing further and to share her again around..

Yield is huge and plentyfull---feature of mother
Smell and taste pure Zoidfuel 99--- again mother
Potency-both strains are great so in this departement i sees some real fusion,those couchlock can made stone more significant (allarounder type)

All in all...happy like a "slapped fool" type of stone,grinning,feel secure and cosy...
very good medicine for me and made me happy when i have AK buds,good feel weed
same as mother of a cross...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very nice bro and stoked your enjoying her as much as you are :good:
The one chance/time I had at growing the ZF99 ended in disaster from a desert heatwave in South Australia that killed all my babies I had growing at the time, which was a heart-wrenching 25 different genetics with about 5 babies of each genetic :cry: I think it was close to $900 in seeds/babies that got cooked, it still hurts to think about that :cry:
And I haven't tried popping my last 2 seeds of the ZF99 as of yet but they are there tucked away in my lil seed vault ;)
Anyways glad to read your happy review of your cross with the ZF99 and Sour Bubble
:plant grow:

Dog Star

Veteran
Sorry for that bad happends Boom.. i know that you will not have anything from mine sorry... will contact you thru PM...

ozza

Veteran
Ohh Boom,we here in Croatia think if you didnt grow Zoidfuel 99 than you are not real
Oz fella... ;) LOL

But really...a Zoidfuel 99 from Donald is amazing plant with so much quality its hard to explain her shortly

I have seen a (c99*tom hills haze) *T.H.H from Wally. It has an immense pineapple sweet smell, with a little bit of vomit in there and a beautiful christmas tree structure, about 6 foot high. Like c-99 on roids and a high gets very high.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Very nice bro and stoked your enjoying her as much as you are
The one chance/time I had at growing the ZF99 ended in disaster from a desert heatwave in South Australia that killed all my babies I had growing at the time, which was a heart-wrenching 25 different genetics with about 5 babies of each genetic :cry: I think it was close to $900 in seeds/babies that got cooked, it still hurts to think about that :cry:
And I haven't tried popping my last 2 seeds of the ZF99 as of yet but they are there tucked away in my lil seed vault ;)
Anyways glad to read your happy review of your cross with the ZF99 and Sour Bubble

:cry:
I feel for ya b00m, hard to predict that shit... Hard to plan for it and hard to get back into it after a knock down like that. Hope for some pollen and cross the hell out of those last two seeds.
On a positive note, I got an email saying gorillaseeds have sent off my order. :dance013:
Very happy. Keep safe all. May you all be blessed with cool weather and a little rain, or if it's hot weather and lots of rain your after, blessed with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.